Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал
Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал FAQ Пользователи Поиск Группы Профиль Войти и проверить личные сообщения Вход Регистрация
 Санньяс ньюз Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 06, 2010 2:14 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

The Unprecedented Gift of Osho: Shantam reflects
Gift from Osho World - 6500 USD worth of Osho discourses for Free.

Apart from the few people who were unceremoniously kicked out from the Pune Ashram years ago, I really don’t know most of the people behind Osho World headquartered in New Delhi. I think these people have also played a very active role in the formation of Osho friends International, who fought a lengthy and expansive battle in the US courts for the trademark issues of Osho´s work and won the case.

The innovation in information technology has really brought to their knees those entrepreneurs and organisations who were building their foundation on voice distribution system. It is not long ago that while leaving Pune, sannyasins will go into the book shop to order discourse cassettes - and then to think how many one can carry in one lot. So bulky and heavy were they, but most of the time reliable Sony quality.

What to say about Ashram management, even big music companies get a jerk reaction to see their stuff is available on the streets in MP3 format, at peanuts price. During the last few visits to Pune , I was buying a few of the discourse series at the rate of 35 rupees per CD. It almost looks like a story of a bygone era.

However it is all together another experience to have a feeling that every thing that one wants to hear or read is available on the net, whether free or at reasonable cost. Just a few weeks ago, I wanted to listen to Osho´s talks on Buddha. To get the series, as an experiment, I went to the main Osho site(osho.com) controlled by Osho Foundation International and the rival site of Osho world. It was a nice surprise. Osho.com is offering discourses at the cost of 3.50 US dollars each, where as at Oshoworld, just thirst and willingness to listen is enough, the same discourse one can download for free! As there are around 2000 Osho talks available in Hindi and English, theoretically it is a clear gift of 6500 USD to each and every seeker who is interested in Osho.

However on 04.08.2010 at Osho.com I downloaded the 14th discourse of Budhha´s sayings. I was checking to see if there is some button to send some contribution through pay pal, but there was none.
Who is the benevolent person or the team of persons behind this?, they simply win the goodwill of heart.

May be this article is my way of saying thank you, and may be a little motivation for sannyasnews readers to enjoy again the vastness of Osho discourses, they are healthy and juicy for the inner fitness. Fitness for the witness!

Shantam

Posted on August 5th, 2010 by sannyasnews http://www.sannyasnews.org/latest/archives/621

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 15, 2010 12:22 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Osho Media International use Dodgy Distributor

Sannyasnews was very surprised to hear of these strange goings-on. How can one join forces with a distributor who promoted a book that badly defamed Osho? Maybe our bloggers have an answer?

Osho Media International has selected “Publishers Group West” to distribute their (edited) reprinted books, which are being printed in China. This is their first major expansion in the publishing market since 2008.

“Publishers Group West” is the same distributor that advertises and promotes that most anti-Osho book, “The Rajneesh Chronicles: The True Story of the Cult that Sought to Kill Two Thirds of the Human Race.” Osho’s picture is on the cover of this book.

Оригинальный текст и длиннющая ветка дискуссии по данному вопросу.

http://community.livejournal.com/oshoworld/80467.html#cutid1
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/2648595/post132568635/

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 21, 2010 12:26 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Master -Disciple, An appropriate relationship?
The Master - Disciple relationship - is it right to cover it up within the Osho Movement

I am sure countries outside of India have their own traditions of spiritual learning. Before Christianity covered the whole market space, there must have been many small mystical schools of both the occult or prayer based. Did they disappear in past times like small shop keepers who cannot bear the competition from the super stores, or was there some hostile takeover?
With an increase in education, customer satisfaction with Christianity is on the decline, even though their managers(priests) are trying their best to reinvent their services. So it looks like small schools of thoughts, prayer and occult are again resurfacing in the form of spiritual boutiques; like the limited edition designer clothes for the elites.

My query is in the development of Master-Disciple relationship in the west in context of Osho.

As I see it, teacher and pupil, professor and student relations get confused with the Master disciple format. In a Master disciple relation some kind of emotional involvement is a required ingredient. One can have a low sugar ice cream but to make it salty….???

I think this is the cause of Osho’s declining movement. Think tank around Osho has the good intentions, they don´t want people to get sugar addicted and suffer with diabetes. The failed Christian model encourage them to reduce an emotional and sentimental bond with Osho, as the possibility to get stuck is always there. So the movement courts a kind of catch 22 situation - they want to grow and spread, yet in the last one decade Osho movement has taken a deep declining trend.
Is it not like selling salty ice cream?

My suggestion is not to feel overly worried with the mind´s good intentions and concerns. Trust in the intelligence of people and the power of Osho´s words, just offer your services as a good manager. Osho has done enough invention work. Let this work find its space in the big global arena and not dressed up in some counter culture which hides the Master-disciple basis of the work.

Shantam
http://www.sannyasnews.org/latest/archives/627

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 04, 2010 10:14 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Фестиваль Ошо в Бразилии.
8 to 11 of September in Chapada dos Veadeiros - Goiás BRAZIL.

www.oshobrazil.com | www.oshonews.com
OSHO Brazil Festival is international, we are inviting participants
from different countries. English is the second language in this festival.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 20, 2010 10:01 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

The Last Resort.

Posted by Maneesha on Sep 11, 2010 in Articles, News
A hospice for a meditative transition

Открытое Письмо Манишы Джеймс.

Beloved Friends of Osho,

Many of you will know that for some years now I have been facilitating meditation groups around the world related to death and dying, as well as working individually with people who are dying, with carers, and with those in bereavement.

Pre-sannyas I graduated in general nursing, midwifery and psychiatric nursing. I’ve trained in hypnotherapy, and more recently I have just completed a post-graduate degree in Psychotherapy and Counselling, in Sydney, Australia. Clearer than ever that I want to focus all my energy and time into bringing meditation into the dying process (and to augment my existing experience and skills), I am now working as a volunteer in a palliative care unit at Greenwich hospital, Sydney. At the volunteer supervisor’s behest I recently ran a day workshop on meditation, and am now in discussion with the head of nursing to do something similar with the nurses. I’m also facilitating meditation workshops for student therapists at my old college (the Jansen Newman Institute, Sydney).

Osho has spoken extensively on the need for hospitals to provide a special place in which people can die meditatively…

Every hospital should have a special place for people, with a special staff, where people can come, get relaxed and be helped to die beautifully, without any disease, supported by the medical profession. (From Unconsciousness to Consciousness)

Death can be made a celebration; you just have to learn how to welcome it, relaxed, peaceful. And in one month’s time, people, friends, can come to see them and meet together. Let them live for one month at least like emperors, so they can leave life with no grudge, with no complaint but only with deep gratitude, thankfulness. (Sermons in Stones)

…And [a person] should be taught meditation in this one month, so that he can do meditation while death comes….slowly slowly, side by side with meditation, sleep going deeper. We can change thousands of people’s deaths into enlightenment. (Socrates Poisoned Again…)

Not only are many of us sannyasins moving into old age, as is true of the general population some of us dying at a relatively young age, typically, of cancer.

Given that death is inevitable, and that most everyone has issues around dying/ nonbeing/ annihilation, it seems to me only intelligent to identify and work with our own individual concerns while we are still able to. For one it might be fear of feeling abandoned, for another, a sense of an unfufilled life, for another, a fear of dying in pain/ alone and so on. Then, when one’s death is imminent, it does not need to be fraught with anguish and fear but can be an event that one passes through with grace, and even gratitude.

I look at preparation for dying from my experience as a midwife, when I witnessed and performed many deliveries. When we are pregnant we consciously prepare for birth – attending ante-natal classes in order to understand what our bodymind will be going through in the months of pregnancy; to know what activity is helpful, what would not be advisable; to eat the most beneficial foods; and to be educated in how, at the time of labor, we can facilitate the process and minimize pain through knowing when and how to breathe, to push, and not to push. Why would we not, in a similar fashion, prepare for the other major transition in life? – that of dying. After all, at birth every single one of us is already pregnant with our own death.

Yes, there is a part of dying/death that is mysterious and unknown and will probably always remain so. Yet there are certain knowns about dying/death too, areas that we can consciously explore beforehand. For example, the fact that, however many friends might be around our deathbed, the journey we are embarking on we must do alone; the fact that we must leave behind life as we have known it; must leave behind our identity as a certain personality with a particular body and a unique mind. Those ‘knowns’ can be identified and worked with so that not only are they diminished, but that also, in the process, we actually grow – in understanding, wisdom and maturity. And for the unknown/unknowable dimension, meditation provides us with the very best preparation, for it is, in many aspects, similar to death. In meditation, we are alone; in meditation we move beyond our identity as a bodymind to relax into the witnessing consciousness; through meditation we can gain an experiential understanding of the natural ebb and flow of existence, and know the grace and let-go that comes with that insight.

While once I would have liked to think I could die within the buddhafield of the Osho Meditation Resort, that looks less and less a likely scenario, for a variety of reasons. (Added to which, I would guess that the Resort does not want to be known as a place for us to go to be supported through dying). Yet, I wonder if there isn’t a way in which I and others who feel the same, could be cared for in our last days by fellow sannyasins – supported in our conscious preparation and journey and knowing that, at our body-leaving, we will be farewelled with love and joy, with music and dance?

It is said that (this is true of Australia and, I presume elsewhere) the medical profession and the church – both known for their conservative approach – zealously guard their grip on the hospice and palliative-care area. Until that changes and we can indeed introduce ‘Death Centres’ into hospitals, why not create our own, independent hospice, which would be the prototype of Osho’s vision of dying in a meditative space?

‘The Last Resort’ would be open to anyone who is a sannyasin/ a meditator, and/or who would like to die with the support of meditators, in tune with Osho’s vision of dying consciously and celebratively. This could include our family and friends of course.

Where would The Last Resort be best situated? I see Europe as the most central continent, and thus accessible for the majority of us. England may be a possibility. The Netherlands is the most liberal of the European countries and is English-speaking. I envisage a place in the countryside or by the sea, but within reach of public transport. Perhaps we’d start off with just a 5-10-bed capacity.

Friends have come up with suggestions of including an aged-care facility, a guest house, and a crematorium – all great ideas, but I think I’d prefer to go just with the hospice initially.

Ideally, we would buy an existing building/former hospice and adapt it to our needs. Clients would have their own, private, en suite rooms. The hospice could employ local people to take care of areas such as cleaning, cooking, laundry, and gardening, which would help to ensure that the hospice is accepted by the local community, if this were an issue. Sannyasins would fill the positions of administrator, accountant, doctors, palliative care nurses, therapists, musicians and volunteers. One consideration would be whether accommodation would be available for staff or if they would live nearby.

Not only would we be providing a transformative experience for those dying; we as meditators would also have the opportunity for deepening our own practice. As those of us who have been with someone who is dying may know, it is a really a deeply moving and potential experience. As Osho says:

“When somebody is dying and his death is very, very imminent he should be moved to [a] Death Center….a small temple where people who can go deep in meditation should sit around him, should help him to die, and should participate in his being when he disappears into nothing. When somebody disappears into nothing great energy is released. The energy that was there, surrounding him, is released.

“If you are in a silent space around him, you will go on a great trip. No psychedelic can take you there. The man is naturally releasing great energy; if you can absorb that energy, you will also kind of die with him. And you will see the ultimate — the source and the goal, the beginning and the end.

“Death is the point at which knowledge fails, and when knowledge fails, mind fails. And when mind fails, there is a possibility of truth penetrating you”.
(The Heart Sutra)

With our meditation, music, love and joyfulness we can create a beautiful, vibrant, Osho-saturated energyfield!

Clearly, this idea is in its first draft, and, equally clearly, I can’t manifest it alone! It can only take off if many people are ready to put their energy into it. From among us we will need people willing to coordinate the project; to provide or help source the funds; to locate/donate a suitable building, or to help in any necessary building and the equipping of it; to take responsibility for the business and administrative aspects, and, of course, the appropriately qualified people wanting to be employed. I see my own role as helping to get the project off the ground, but chiefly training others in the role of ‘Transition Midwife” – that is, learning counselling skills and guiding the dying through the process of leaving the body.

Please give this your consideration, and then we can take things from there.

I look forward to your response!
love, Maneesha

Live each day as if it’s your last. One day you’re goin’ to be right!
(Ray Charles)

Copyright © 2010 Maneesha

Отсюда http://www.oshonews.com/2010/09/last-resort/

Странник

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 22, 2010 10:54 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

kamal писал(а):
Хосспади, столько спасибок Smile
Это же пустяковое дело. Засунуть текст в переводчик а потом чуток отредактировать. Мой английский ниже плинтуса, вообщето Smile
Ну, в любом случае, спасибо за внимание. Рада что вам понравилось Cool

Наверное, каждый пробовал сделать это "пустяковое дело" - вот и я, то ж, пробовал...Вы оцените мою наглость, когда узнаете, что никакого отношения к ин.языкам я никогда не имел, не имею и, уж, не поимею, по всей видимости, никогда Sad ... Я час бился над тем, чтобы оживить фразы и хоть немного сделать их последовательными и связанными...Более того, трепетный, близкий к истеричному, страх извращения мысли постоянно витал вокруг и ставил все мои волосья дыбом - ужОс Laughing!!!
Таким образом, я понял, что значит сотворить подобное!!!
kamal, спасибо за труд!!!Классная работа!!! Всем, переводчикам - низкий(почему-то пришло на ум слово"сибирский", хоть я и не имею никакого отношения к этой местности) поклон!!!
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 28, 2010 8:25 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Manesha James
A Contemporary Bardo Thodol

For the past 34 years or so I have listened to Osho talking on dying and death, and have read pretty much everything he has ever said related to the subject. When I put that together with his urging us to trust our own experiences, and with what I read in The Bardo Thodol, along with Chogyam’s views, I came up with an idea for a contemporary Bardo Thodol.

Creating a Bardo for the 21st Century

According to Chogyam, if we have the experience of life’s transience; of the mind as a storehouse of projections; and of how, when we drop these projections, we have more light inside, we have lived in a way most conducive to benefitting from The Bardo.

What stands out for me about Osho’s take on The Bardo is the need for the listener, the dying person, to have been a meditator; that is, someone who has worked towards being more and more aware in her daily life. (He points out that The Bardo was created by the Tibetans, who are practising Buddhists; that is to say, meditation is an intrinsic part of their daily routine throughout their lives.) Only such a person will have a chance of staying conscious during dying. Finally, from my own experience of life, the most helpful practice is that of witnessing. That is, the capacity to inwardly disengage from my bodymind.

More on http://www.maneeshajames.com/a_contemporary_bardo.htm

___________________________________________________________________________________

The Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Great Liberation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFWsqCVjkVQ

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 27, 2010 2:29 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Exclamation

http://www.sannyasnews.com/

Sannyas News articles page has been hacked on Dec 23rd. This is the second major hacking we have experienced in our history. The motives for such hacking seem to be around our interactive "free" facility, in 2008 it was the SN Chatboard, and now it is the blog comment we allow beneath our articles. The editing members of sannyasnews are not cyber experts, but our advsiors tell us that the last attack was sophisticated.

Presently there are public holidays in the UK, but we will try our best to restore the articles pages, etc before the New Year.

The rest of the site like the listings and Community Notioceboard are working normally.

The Editors of this site attempt to cover the widest range of sannyas opinion, but are not responsible for the views in individual articles.

Страницы со статьями "Санньяс Ньюз" 23 декабря были взломаны. Это второй взлом, который произошёл за опыт истории сайта...

Со своей стороны выражаю всем людям связанным с работой англоязычного сайта новостей Ошо санньясы соболезнования о случившемся, и готовность при необходимости помочь в востановлении и продолжении этой работы.
Дхарма Махант

Ошо-центр "Дэвавани"

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 27, 2010 2:51 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Вот потому неосанньяся независима, что её невозможно "взломать". Мы - не церковь, мы - движение всех, кто, только хочет медитировать и кто хочет изменить наш собственный ход жизни. Поломали один листик, так нас, листиков - миллион!
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 27, 2010 3:02 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Я всё-таки надеюсь, что Санньяс Ньюз восстановят в ближайшее время - там полно редкой и достаточно интересной информации, жаль если бы всё это в одночасье исчезло из интернета.

П. С. Всё ж не зря я лучшие из статей и дискуссий оттуда копировал на форум. Хоть что-то. скептик

Мы вместе Кстати, друзья, у нас на форуме новый пользователь и модератор (так вот сразу) - Ma Prem Kumari. Это европейская женщина удивительной судьбы, но думаю она сама с нами потихоньку поделится тем, чем посчитает нужным.

Ошо-центр "Дэвавани"

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 27, 2010 3:37 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Дхарма Махант
а вдруг, ядерная война? Smile Вон, по к каналу "Успех" сейчас немножко толстый парень сочиняет сказочки.
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 10, 2011 1:53 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Editorial re Hacking of Sannyas News
Posted on January 3rd, 2011 by sannyasnews http://www.sannyasnews.org/latest/archives/703

Hacking Attacks on Sannyas News

Sannyas News is an old enterprise. A few of us first got a paper edition together back in 1985/6 here in London. Motivation then was that there was very little news about Osho – as he was on a world tour where no-one seemed to want him to land, etc and we were able through our own contacts to get bits of news directly. In addition we gave publicity to the fact that the English Medina commune had broke up – but there was plenty of money available from the sale of the property and land that Medina was created on. Rightly or wrongly some of us who had given several years of our lives to creating Medina felt that money should go to a new British Buddhafield – but it was signed away into what was to become Osho International. About £400,000 at the time. So that was the beginning, an issue and an absence of real news.

Our paper was often rebuffed by the “authorities” mainly because we gave space to those who wanted to write freely and were not seen as the best PR for Osho and his movement. Several times we were accused of “Yellow Journalism” by Poona, though we are still unclear what that meant! But one may ask what was the use of PR, or is the use of PR, when the whole picture had been blown by Sheela and her cohorts and their criminal or mentally ill behaviours in Oregon?

We do not know from where the two major hacking attacks on Sannyas News came, the first in 2008, and the one on December 24th, 2010. Could have been from any direction. Certainly we do have enemies, but it is all a little silly as we are a small site with what most would argue is a minority democratic orientation as to the future of “Sannyas”. The “Sannyas” we envisage does not exclude those who have become enlightened through Osho’s work and fully acknowledge him in their own development.

The best surmise is that the hacking of our site is to do with our open and uncensored (noticeboard in 2008) and our open and uncensored blogs in 2010. At this stage we are interested in what our site users think and grateful for any feedback in the comments to this Editorial.

We are volunteers and do this site as a service (and cover the modest costs involved in keeping together such a site). This service includes the monthly listings and the community noticeboard, and we have been thanked widely for this over the years by the sannyasin on the street. But when we get hacking attacks it does take up quite a lot of our time and energy putting things right.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 10, 2011 2:06 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Liberty and License.
Michael Hurd http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/politics/6177-liberty-and-license.html

Whenever you hear someone draw a distinction between liberty and license, it's someone's liberty that they're hoping to somehow restrict.

"Liberty and license are not the same thing."

I hear this all the time. My response is, "Oh, really?"

As I see it, liberty and license are the same thing. Liberty is the license to do whatever your own mind tells you makes sense to do. Likewise, liberty is the license to refuse to think at all, and to act in self-defeating or even self-destructive ways.

It's true that liberty does not entitle you to violate the liberty of others. You may not initiate force against another, steal any of his property or touch him without his consent. But this is not proof that liberty has limits. It merely proves that a proper understanding of liberty includes respecting the liberty of everyone equally. If I deny you your right to liberty, then there is no freedom. Likewise, if you deny my right to liberty, there is no freedom. The only way for a free society to exist is for everyone to be equally free, under the law.

This need to draw a distinction between liberty and license is often a rationalization used to ... you guessed it, to violate someone's liberty. "Drug use could never be legal. If it were, stoned pilots would crash planes." Actually, alcohol is legal and pilots rarely, if ever, crash airplanes while drunk. This is because there's such a thing as rational liability and, even more than that, a simple desire on the part of profit-seeking airlines not to kill their customers. One fatal crash with a drunken pilot would be the end of business for an airline. The same would apply to drugs, if they were legal.

What about "helping" the addicted by making their drugs of choice illegal? The “war on drugs” is just as spectacular a failure as the “war on poverty” and the war against capitalism and individual rights, more generally. This is because while it’s hard enough for a loved one to stop a person from a determined course of self-destruction, it’s impossible for a government to do so.

Social conservatives use this rationalization to violate the individual rights of people to have consensual sexual relationships with whomever they choose. Advocates of nutrition use this as an excuse to promote laws to restrict or even outlaw fast food, or any food deemed unhealthy. People who don't like cigarette smoke (admittedly a majority) use this rationalization to promote outlawing smoking everywhere, even where the owner of the property wants smoking to be permitted.

The lesson here is: Whenever you hear someone draw a distinction between liberty and license, it's someone's liberty that they're hoping to somehow restrict. Follow up with questions to find out which liberty they hope to eliminate.

Human beings need liberty in order to think. Put simply, man does not think at gunpoint, nor under the nagging of a preening, peering politician or bureaucrat. Man is a rational animal, a being of volitional consciousness who's never going to survive, much less produce, without being free to exercise his reasoning. In a society that restricts liberty, reason tends to go underground. In a society that upholds liberty and individual rights, reason does its job because the brightest and those most willing to think are free to create and profit from their discoveries. Case in point: The United States, especially in its early years, enjoyed largely unfettered liberty, and look at the accomplishments. No other society in human history has even come close to what author Andrew Bernstein called the “Inventive Period” of the United States. It's not because of some nationalistic superiority. America, after all, has always been a nation of immigrants. It's not diversity that deserves the credit, either. Diversity is not a value; it's merely a measurement. What makes things happen are reason, talent, persistence and creativity. These qualities are open to any and all applicants, of both genders and of any race.

It's true that some human beings waste their liberty. They abuse drugs or alcohol, or they waste their lives out of laziness, inertia or hopelessness. This happens in both free societies and societies without liberty. This is not a problem for government to solve. This is a problem for disciplines like psychology or medicine to attempt to solve, and ultimately for the individuals themselves to resolve. One thing is certain. In a society without liberty, where reason is underground and the best and brightest cannot create, produce or profit, these people who waste their talents are much worse off than they would be in a free society. At least in a free society, they’re more comfortable. Freedom and rationality lift the standard of living for all: Those who are in the arena of creation, and those who merely benefit, passively, from the creations. Everybody should be in favor of liberty -- along with the license to practice it.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 14, 2011 1:02 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Editorial re Blogs, etc
Posted on February 13th, 2011 by sannyasnews
http://www.sannyasnews.org/latest/archives/860

The blogs around articles at Sannyasnews have got out of hand. We will have to restructure, give us a few days to think about it. We had a similar situation a few years ago with our chatboard and had to take the whole thing down.
Sadly there is a paradox in the world of human affairs such that total freedom leads to anarchy – it explains the rise of dictatorships.
There has been no where else in sannyas cyberspace as far as we know that “tolerated” a free unmonitored access. Nievely we thought that freedom would breed its own kind of responsibility, but clearly here we are not ready for this. We will close comments for a few days and give it some thought.

SannyasNews Editorial Board
Comments are closed.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 28, 2011 9:33 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Criminal danger at sannyas news my farewell letter
Posted by Shantam Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:36

Dear Parmartha,

As a disiciple, i have poured my heart out for my fellow Osho sannyasins through my articles and comments. Even though sannyasnews is a very small site with very limited number of people visit this site, but the way almost half of the contents are from ficititous people, who have no sense of social norms and values, and i have pointed this time and again, i think you have failed in the process of maintaining the basic purpose of this site, and who knows some of the comment writers hiding behind the fictitious names like Gandhi, Anand, Frank, Prem Bubbie, Prem Martyn and Sufi, Swami Detective have the criminal background?

For example, do you know, who this person "Sufi" is? Is he Osho Sannyasin? Is he a Muslim fundamentalist?
Many regulars of this site has pointed that this man is radiating a deep rooted abnormality and in this time when world is fighting everyday against the militants of all kinds, your lack luster approach needs to be shaken..
Just yesterday President Obama has spoken about the need to go beyond the differences which divide us and to focus on the common values of humanness, your editorial responsibility must be on these lines. As one can see the contents of last few weeks, looks like you are sleeping on the time bomb. Your writer Sufi has poured enough venom to provoke people on religious lines. This is very dangerous, specially for the sannyas community who have passed through a worst terrorist attack in the history of Pune and sannyas movement.

I request you to install proper screening methods, for example every writer must write through his face book identity. If someone does not reveal oneself, one should not write. Identity makes us conscious what we write...and secondly you must submit the list of your writers including me to the proper investigative agencies in UK to keep the tab on the traffic of sannyasnews...

As long as these security features are not installed, i wonґt write at sannyasnews.

With love
Shantam

PS- If possible publish this as a news thread..

Опубликовано только на http://www.oshoworld.com/newsboard/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=765

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 18, 2011 11:03 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Про проекты "свами раджнииша" в общенациональном издании India Times (Если кому это интересно) Arrow http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa/Swami-Rajneesh-may-move-project-out-of-Goa/articleshow/7715716.cms

... "Unfortunately, I am learning that there is a lot of corruption in Goa. There are too many loopholes and confusion over land laws here that are yet to be cleared. Because of this lacuna there is a good amount of exploitation by criminal elements. Unless they make laws clear and clean, in Goa there will be exploitation," said Rajneesh. ...

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 23, 2011 5:44 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Гуру Раджнииш (бывш. Акам Бхарти) вновь осчастливил страждущее человечество своей очередной авторской книгой "GO IN GO IN GONE" Arrow http://www.oshorajneesh.com/go.htm Собственно это даже и не книга, а сборник записанных и отредактированных позже ответов на вопросы сыбиряков - спонтанные беседы раджнииша от самой Москвы, до Екатеринбурга, Байкала, Красноярска и Новосибирска в 2009 году. Книга пока доступна только на английском, но нет сомнений, что в скором времени на сайте раджнииша появится и её русскоязычный перевод. Гуру отвечает на заковыристые вопросы россиян: "Почему вы против терапистов?", "Почему вы медленно ходите?", "Что означает принять санньясу?", "Что такое медитация?" и так далее.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 09, 2011 11:26 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Celebrate and Rejoice by Chaitanya Keerti

In the summer of the year 2000 I was banned from Osho International Meditation Resort. Five or six other well known sannyasins were also banned the same day. The ban was that we were not allowed to enter within 100 metres of the campus. The Resort administration had procured the ban order from the local court on the grounds that we were dangerous and our presence in the Resort would create unrest there.

I laughed in amazement when I heard this. So did the others involved. We looked at each other: Do we look like terrorists? Have we ever done any terrorist activity? Most of the other sannyasins who had known us for decades were equally surprised.

At first we thought that we should challenge this order to the Court. We travelled from Delhi to Pune a few times to do what was needed. Then we realised that it was meaningless and expensive to travel frequently to Pune, as we became aware that the Resort managers could prolong the case for ever. It was their way of harassing us, so we dropped the idea of challenging the order.

Personally speaking, I only felt bad for a few days in the beginning; later I did not feel that I was being rejected by our sangha of sannyasins who lived all over the world. There were very few people left in the Resort. Most of our fellow travellers who had always lived or worked there had left or were not coming back as often as they had before. And it seemed to me that that some of the people who continued to come were feeling good that they had this new experience of power that allowed them to ban such people as Ma Neelam, Swami Vaitragya, Swami Keerti – people who had held positions of responsibility in the Resort/Ashram in the past. Some new members in Pune tasted this sudden power for the first time. Personally, I felt that we should let these people enjoy this power, since they were not the whole commune. I should just continue to do my work. Why should I bother to challenge these people?

A year later two prominent people of India – T. N. Seshan, the former election commissioner of India, who was very famous at that time, and Mr Karthikeyan, the former CBI Director – went to visit the Resort. Swmai Amrito and some other Resort Team members met them in the main office after their tour. When all of them were having chai together, Mr Karthikeyan asked, “Swami Keerti is doing such good work in Delhi, why have you banned him here?”

Swami Amrito replied “No, no, Swami Keerti is not banned. He is welcome here.”

Mr Karthikeyan came to Delhi next day and called me. “Swami Keerti, can you come to my home for lunch? I have something to share with you. I went to the Resort, and they told me you were not banned”. I went to have lunch with him, and he told me everything. I enjoyed listening to him, though I knew that the western Resort team members were helpless. They had to speak this way, especially to someone who had worked as the Director of the Central Bureau of Investigation (of India.). I smiled and came back home without bothering to check it out in Pune.

In India and other countries, wherever I travelled, I was more than welcome, even though Osho International had sent out messages against me to the whole world. Most Osho lovers were friendlier than ever, inviting me to conduct meditation camps in their cities. I had no such desire, but I found myself becoming busier and busier doing this. I was also editing the Osho World monthly magazine and relating to the wider media. Thanks to the Internet, it was possible to communicate with fellow travellers more swiftly, relate with them, and feel free as an individual. The commune, the sangha, has been growing enormously all over the world, and I have remained connected with old timers, whilst thousands of new people have been added to the Osho sangha in this way.

Our original dispute with the Resort management was partly about the issue of the copyright of Osho’s work. The Resort managers had by that time started threatening centres who hosted our meditation camps – also with banning. Most sannyasins/centres did not bother with these threats. Editors of some Indian newspapers told me that Ma Sadhana (Resort management) had told them not to publish my articles, but the newspapers declined this edict. Swami Devendra (Resort management) also told publishers not to publish books written or compiled by me, but the publishers ignored him. The publishers were then told they would be given more Osho books to publish – if they stopped publishing books by me, and vice versa they would not get any more titles if they continued to publish books by me. In this way, Osho International applied psychological methods of greed and fear with those who were friendly to me, but they never succeeded. It was always amusing for me to see this.

As years passed, I felt no pull to come to Pune as I had before – to fight, to challenge anything, or even to visit. Some people kept asking me, “Why don’t you go to Pune? It has been your home, your Master’s place. Claim it, we will support you in any way you want. How can they do this to you? That place belongs to you as much as it belongs to them. You are making them more powerful by not opposing them. It is your fault if they become corrupt dictators.” People would say many things like this, and though the remarks were provocative, I would not get agitated. I did not feel that going to the Resort was going back to “our” sangha. The sangha is not confined to just one place, it is all over the world.

Now with Facebook, the sangha is even more interconnected. So many new people have joined. The friends on my Facebook page often meet me during meditation camps I happen to facilitate anywhere in the world.

Seven or eight years ago before Facebook existed I went to Iran and Kuwait. About 100 people came to meet me in Iran because they had gotten the information about the events I was holding there over the Internet. Now I have just seen that even in Pakistan there are Osho lovers there who have created an Osho Foundation in that country.

In this light it is really fortunate that social networking mediums have spread, that these avenues are now established. The control-freaks and the old rotten minds of the world that want to dominate others are becoming powerless. In our Osho lover’s community this shift started when oshoworld.com won the case allowing them to use the name Osho on their website name. Then Osho Friends International won the trademark case in the US. Now the more the people at Osho International, Zurich, and the Resort management claim an Osho monopoly, the more they become ridiculed. They have become a laughing stock, because they have been preaching about change but are unable to see how the world is changing – and at what speed.

All this is amusing to me, and I don’t feel any bitterness in my heart towards them. The time is changing very fast, and the people who continue to claim ownership of something which is universal, as free and fresh as the morning breeze, will become irrelevant. Why make them feel important by fighting them, and wasting our energy on them? Give this energy to meditation, and celebrate and rejoice. Nobody can stop us from sharing our Master’s vision with the world at large. Be creative, and you will find so many interesting ways to do this. I am saying all this based on my own experience.

Отсюда http://sannyasnews.org/now/archives/1132

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 12, 2011 1:03 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Шумиха по поводу Пуны в недавней индийской прессе.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 12, 2011 8:23 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Osho Resort Management reply to rumours
Posted on 11 October, 2011 by sannyasnews

Below are two letters received from Official Osho International sources. (As Sannyasnews previously commented it would seem that there is a degree of manipulation and manufacturing by those who, for whatever reason, want to see the demise of the present organisation running the Pune Resort.)

Beloved OSHO Center facilitators, Meditation Activity places and Friends you may have received mails regarding a press article in an Indian newspapers. Again some people create some rumors, similar to previous ones in the last years. Here is the official response from our Pune Press-office

10/9/2011
Thank-you for contacting me regarding the article today in the DNA. I would like to make a point by point response and in addition will mention some highlights regarding expansion of the meditation resort over the years since Osho left his body.
First of all, there has been no application made to sell property of the meditation resort. Secondly, with the permission of the Charity Commissioner, our property #9 has a mortgage against a small bank loan for renovations and upgrades that have occurred over the last three years including substantial costs to implement a world class security system. This loan practice is in the ordinary course of business, is current and in good standing and falls within our standard operating model.
The management committee has been in place for over 20 years as is the case for the Trustees and Directors. For your information, in terms ofoperations Osho International entered into a Joint Venture with Godrej Properties in order to carry out the construction of the Osho Guest House and the world famous, Osho Auditorium with a construction cost of 32 crores. 65 % of the construction cost of 32 crores came to the foundation from sales profits.
Over the 20 years since Osho left his body, 110,000 square feet of developed space has been created for use. When Osho left his body there was a total of 15,000 useable square feet, so in effect we have increased useable square feet by seven times! In addition, in this time we have added the front road development and the award winning Osho Teerth Park.
Regarding the people named in the article, Jayesh, Amrito and Yogendra, it should be noted that Jayesh and Amrito were respectively personall n appointed Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Inner Circle by Osho. All three have a major focus on International Media and making Osho available. To that end, Osho in now available in printed books in some 60 languages, and has been seen by some 19 million people on the Osho
International YouTube Channel. Osho has a yearly digital reach of over 350 million digital impressions through, digital mediums including, osho.com, FaceBook and Twitter. While it took almost 30 years to have Osho published in the mentioned 60 languages it has taken just two years to have Osho video talks translated to that same figure.
The trustees and management team will continue with best efforts to best support the Osho proposal.
Yours truly,
Amrit Sadhana for the Management Team"

Second Letter Received
One thing is very clear, in the last three years the Managing Team of the Meditation Resort, has put soooo much energy into renovating, security and beautifying the place, that anyone who has a little bit of an idea how things work, cannot seriously belief that this place is to be sold.

Everybody coming is in great appreciation of this beautification. The OSHO Living In model is appreciated by so many people staying inside the campus.

And we are looking very much forward of having a wonderful winter season, getting ready to receive many people who have already booked for the three way's of the Living In program, as well as the OSHO Guesthouse and the Multiversity courses/trainings, specially the meditative therapies trainings and the OSHO Meditation: In-depth and Facilitating training from 6th-12th Jan., 2012.
If you have plans to come, please bring some material from your center with you, as we will provide several opportunities where you can present your place and activities in an "Osho in the world" minifair. Please don't hesitate to get back to us, if you have any more questions.

Otherwise we may see you for the OSHO Winter Festival 2nd-6th
December, 2011.
With Love
Vatayana
OSHO GLOBAL CONNECTIONS
17 Koregaon Park,
Pune (MS) 411001
India
Tel: +91-20-6601-9999 Ext. 865
Fax. +91-20-6601-9990
E-mail: Global@osho.net
Online: www.osho.com/GlobalConnections