Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал
Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал FAQ Пользователи Поиск Группы Профиль Войти и проверить личные сообщения Вход Регистрация
 Mир Ошо из Дели. Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 30, 2011 5:51 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Журнал "Мир Ошо" из Дели за декабрь 2011 года на английском.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 01, 2012 1:16 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Январский выпуск делийского журнала "Мир Ошо" 2012

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 02, 2012 4:00 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Февральский выпуск делийского журнала "Мир Ошо" 2012

Sw. Anand Arun, Sw. Chaitanya Keerti and Famous folksinger Prahlad Tipanya revealing Lord of Meditation 'Shiva Statue' at Osho Prem Dhyan Ashram, Champa, India

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 01, 2012 11:18 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Мартовский выпуск делийского журнала "Мир Ошо" 2012 г.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 31, 2012 10:10 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Апрельский выпуск делийского журнала "Мир Ошо" 2012 г.

Image Priya got nudged by existence and decided to immerse herself in a 21 day silent retreat at Osho Nisarga.

A good friend of mine from Spain, Santoshi already did two silent retreats at Nisarga and when she was sharing her experiences with me on Osho’s birthday last year, I had a feeling that existence was giving me a message. Or maybe it was a kick? The kick being that now is the right time for me to go ‘in’. Santoshi gave me the book “Meditation: The Art of Ecstasy” where Osho explains the structure and techniques of all meditations including silent retreat. Suddenly Osho’s words sank in: “Don’t postpone. Do it now!”

January is the coldest month in Osho Nisarga. I always escape this time of the year and go to sunny Goa. But this was the first time that an urgent longing came to me, having to do this retreat now. The first challenge was for me to prepare my body for the daily routine of the retreat which started with Dynamic meditation. This meant getting up early at 6 am, taking a bath and then going for the meditation. I was surprised to see how my body adapted to this new structure and all my previous fears about the cold disappeared. Looking in, I realized that my inner being seemed to be in harmony with my body and that there was no split.

As Osho explains in the book, I did Dynamic and Kundalini meditations every day and went for long walks in the forest. Other than that, there were just silent sittings. No Osho discourses, no words, no emails, no mobiles, no TV, no music, no external stimuli. It was absolute seclusion.

I did have numerous thoughts, many voices coming loud and clear, and countless situations of my life repeating themselves as if they were real again. But in spite of this there was no depression, no anger, no sexuality, and no catharsis. It was a stable and constant energy.

Gaps of no mind happened and in Kundalini meditation I experienced amazing shaking that has never happened to me before. Nature seemed more beautiful and close to me. From my veranda I could see the fresh snow clad mountains, hear the sound of the river, witness the new arrival of winter birds in deep maroon with long blue beaks and become one with their singing and chirping. Sunny days were even more beautiful to sit outside and merge with nature. Existence was right. This was the perfect time for me to go on this journey.

Evenings were special. I would decorate my room with candles and incense which made it very sacred. With the room heater and a shawl wrapped around me it was nice and cosy. I did the silent sitting during the White Robe and the energy was just like meditating in a temple.

During the retreat I had a lot of clarity and insight about what ever negativity I had previously faced in my life. I also felt to have to thank some of my family and friends for always being there for me. Above all I felt a lot of gratitude for Osho for showing me a precious key to continue discovering my inner space.

After the 21 days of silence my re-entry in the world made me realize how vulnerable and sensitive I had become. I also felt that the effects of my journey will keep unfolding over time and that I have to slowly absorb this process as it is a much deeper and subtle phenomenon than I can comprehend.

“My sannyasins have to take life very playfully – then you can have both the worlds together. You can have the cake and eat it too. And that is a real art. This world and that, sound and silence, love and meditation, being with people, relating, and being alone. All these things have to be lived together in a kind of simultaneity; only then will you know the uttermost depth of your being and the uttermost height of your being.”
OSHO
The Dhammapadda: The Way of the Buddha Vol. 2, Ch 2, Q 2

First Published in http://www.oshonews.com/2012/02/21-day-silent-retreat/

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 10, 2012 1:03 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

www.oshoglory.com

A TURNING POINT IN MY LIFE:
By: Swami Chaitanya Keerti

Osho never wrote a single book. Yet he is the author of over 800 books. How did this happen? For over forty years, Swami Chaitanya Keerti has been involved in publishing Osho books reveals the process and Osho’s guidelines on publishing his books.

I have been involved with publishing Osho books and magazines since 1972. I started reading Osho books in 1970 and in 1971, I read his most profound book ‘Jin Khoja Tin Paaiyan’ in Hindi. Later that book got translated into English and got published as ‘In Search of the Miraculous’. Reading the book half way through, I decided to go to Osho. He was living in Mumbai. In the very first darshan, I was initiated into sannyas. This book became a turning point in my life.

In 1972, I started publishing Osho’s monthly magazine from Punjab and in 1974, Shri Rajneesh Ashram came into existence and I was given to edit the Hindi edition of Rajneesh Foundation Newsletter, a fortnightly tabloid. Osho told me that the front page will have his full size picture and then a full discourse, full means full, nothing to be deleted, and the rest of the pages would have the news of the happenings in the Ashram and other meditation centers dedicated to his work. At the same time, I was given Hindi books to edit, transcribe discourses from audiotapes and compile them into a book. The first book was ‘Shiv Sutra’.
Osho took keen interest in all of his publications. He would select his photos, give the title and sub-title for the books, also see the cover-designs before the books were sent to the printers. He wanted his books to have round-binding. He was not very much interested in paperbacks to be published by the ashram. Only the outside publishers were given permission for paperback editions.

Sometimes, I had the feeling to have Osho’s suggestions, if any, for the Rajneesh Foundation Newsletter. He saw every issue and never gave any suggestion during the seven years I edited the paper, before he left for USA, in 1981. He was always happy with the way this publication was shaping up.

In 1981, in Rajneeshpuram, Oregon, the Rajneesh Times weekly came into existence. And in 1986, we returned to Pune and I started editing the Rajneesh Times in Hindi, though it became monthly. Later in 1989, it got rechristened to Osho Times, as he changed his own name from Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh to Osho. Earlier, I had sent him a copy of Discover India. Osho sent us the suggestion to publish a glossy bimonthly magazine, Discover Bhagwan. While we were working on this magazine, his name got changed to Osho, so it was published as Discover Osho. He liked it very much.

The other thing that surprised me was the pricing of his books and magazines. Sometimes we would send him the request to allow us to increase the price of Osho Times from Rs 2.50 to Rupees 3.00 (the price of a single copy) and he would not allow us to do that. He wanted his message to reach to maximum in an affordable price. He told us to make his books available at cost price only, and let outside publishers and distributors decide their sale price, but from the Ashram, the books should be made available to all at the cost price only.

Whenever we became slow in publishing any book, Osho would always enquire from us and told us to keep publishing without any delay. If money became a problem, he would say take my watch and sell it and publish the book. In gratitude to the Master, many Osho lovers always contributed towards transcribing of the discourses, translations in various languages and financing the publishing work. It has always been such a joy for all of us. Now his books are available in all the major languages of the world. Osho always wanted his sannyasins, his disciples to publish his books because they would do it more with love than for any commercial gains. The same cannot be said about the highly commercial publishers; they may change the text, edit out

some portions which they don’t like. In one of his discourses, Osho says: “One of the British publishers, Sheldon, has published nine of my books. I had no idea that it was just a front, and behind it was the church. As the church authorities became aware that my books were being published, then I came to know. The man who was the manager of Sheldon Press must have been sympathetic to my thoughts, my approach to things. So without asking the church, he continued publishing. Nine books he published. And then he informed me, "The church has found that I have been publishing your books, so they have put an absolute ban on it. So please forgive me, I will not be able to publish any more. And they have ordered that these books should be given for recycling - whatever has been published- so they can be destroyed." “But the man must have been in great love with me. He did not give them to the recycling factory. He sold them to a secondhand bookstore, and he informed one of my sannyasins, "You can get them from the secondhand bookstore." So we got all the books at a throwaway price, but it was the Sheldon Press manager who managed it. Then we became aware that Sheldon was a fake name. You would not think that it had anything to do with the church.” In another discourse, Osho tells us not to be greedy and deceptive. He says: One of my sannyasins in Australia is trying to publish three of my books. He had come to see me to get my approval for his plan. His plan is very diplomatic. The book is called The First Gold Nuggets, and he does not have my name in the author's place, but just "The Master." The second book is called More Gold Nuggets by the Master;

and the third book is called The Gold Mine, and then he reveals my name. He said, "I have given these first two books to a few of my friends and they were simply overwhelmed -- they said they are going to be bestsellers. But when I mentioned your name, their faces immediately changed. They said, `Don't create unnecessary trouble.'" And he had come to ask me, "Can I do it? So when people have read the first two books, they will purchase the third and then they will come to know whose books they are." I said, "This kind of deception may be a good business strategy" -- he is a great salesman, he has earned millions just selling things in the marketplace -- "it is a good way to market the product, but I would not like that to be done at all." “And since then, I have not heard anything from him, or what happened to those books, because they were going to be published in time for Christmas -- which has passed many months ago. Perhaps he has dropped the idea: to put so much money into publication, and then because of my name those books will not get the profit that he had visualized.... It is a strange world. People are ready to appreciate what is written in those books if it is written only by a philosopher or by an anonymous entity, ‘The Master.’ But if they know it is written by me... they know I mean business.” There’s another example from Osho discourse: “Just a few days before, one English publisher -- Sheldon Press -- offered to publish one of my books, Until You Die. They wrote a letter: 'The book is beautiful, but we cannot have the title, because the very idea of death -- Until You Die

-- will put people off. We will have to change the title,' they said.” “The very title! Such a beautiful title – Until You Die. A part of a saying of Jesus! And in a Christian country! They think the title is not right, the title has to be changed -- 'the very idea puts people off.' “Nobody wants to think about death, nobody wants to look into death. So words connected with death will fall out of circulation.” “To me, the whole of life is holy. All that exists is holy, unconditionally holy. I don't have any condemnation for anything. Then suddenly the whole language becomes available to me.”

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 02, 2012 12:49 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Майский выпуск делийского журнала "Мир Ошо" 2012 г.

The Secret of religion

Freedom is the goal of life. Without freedom, life has no meaning at all. By "freedom" is not meant any political, social or economic freedom. By "freedom" is meant freedom from time, freedom from mind, freedom from desire. The moment mind is no more, you are one with the universe, you are as vast as the universe itself.

It is the mind that is the barrier between you and the reality, and because of this barrier you remain confined in a dark cell where no light ever reaches and where no joy can ever penetrate. You live in misery because you are not meant to live in such a small, confined space. Your being wants to expand to the very ultimate source of existence. Your being longs to be oceanic, and you have become a dewdrop. How can you be happy? How can you be blissful? Man lives in misery because man lives imprisoned.
And Gautama the Buddha says that tanha -- desire -- is the root cause of all our misery, because desire creates the mind. Desire means creating future, projecting yourself in the future, bringing tomorrow in. Bring the tomorrow in and the today disappears, you cannot see it anymore; your eyes are clouded by the tomorrow. Bring the tomorrow in and you will have to carry the load of all your yesterdays, because the tomorrow can only be there if the yesterdays go on nourishing it.

Each desire is born out of the past and each desire is projected in the future. The past and the future, they constitute your whole mind. Analyze the mind, dissect it, and you will find only two things: the past and the future. You will not find even an iota of the present, not even a single atom. And the present is the only reality, the only existence, the only dance there is.

The present can be found only when mind has ceased utterly. When the past no more overpowers you and the future no more possesses you, when you are disconnected from the memories and the imaginations, in that moment where are you? who are you? In that moment you are a nobody. And nobody can hurt you when you are a nobody, you cannot be wounded -- because the ego is very ready to receive wounds. The ego is almost seeking and searching to be wounded; it exists through wounds. Its whole existence depends on misery, pain.

When you are a nobody, anguish is impossible, anxiety simply unbelievable. When you are a nobody there is great silence, stillness, no noise inside. Past gone, future disappeared, what is there to create noise? And the silence that is heard is celestial, is sacred. For the first time, in those spaces of no-mind, you become aware of the eternal celebration that goes on and on. That's what the existence is made of.

Except man, the whole existence is blissful. Only man has fallen out of it, has gone astray. Only man can do it because only man has consciousness.

Now, consciousness has two possibilities: either it can become a bright light in you, so bright that even the sun will look pale compared to it.... Buddha says it is as if a thousand suns have risen suddenly -- when you look within with no mind it is all light, eternal light. It is all joy, pure, uncontaminated, unpolluted. It is simple bliss, innocent. It is wonder. Its majesty is indescribable, its beauty inexpressible, and its benediction inexhaustible. Aes dhammo sanantano: so is the ultimate law.

If you can only put your mind aside you will become aware of the cosmic play. Then you are only energy, and the energy is always herenow, it never leaves the herenow. That is one possibility: if you become pure consciousness.

The other possibility is: you can become self-consciousness. Then you fall. Then you become a separate entity from the world. Then you become an island, defined, well defined. Then you are confined, because all definitions confine. Then you are in a prison cell, and the prison cell is dark, utterly dark. There is no light, no possibility of light. And the prison cell cripples you, paralyzes you.

Self-consciousness becomes a bondage; the self is the bondage. And just consciousness becomes freedom.

Drop the self and be conscious! That is the whole message -- the message of all the buddhas of all the ages, past, present, future. The essential core of the message is very simple: drop the self, the ego, the mind, and be.

Just this moment when this silence pervades...who are you? A nobody, a nonentity. You don't have a name, you don't have a form. You are neither man nor woman, neither Hindu nor Mohammedan. You don't belong to any country, to any nation, to any race. You are not the body and you are not the mind.

Then what are you? In this silence, what is your taste? How does it taste to be? Just a peace, just a silence...and out of that peace and silence a great joy starts surfacing, welling up, for no reason at all. It is your spontaneous nature.

The art of putting the mind aside is the whole secret of religion, because as you put the mind aside your being explodes into a thousand and one colors. You become a rainbow, a lotus, a one-thousand-petaled lotus. Suddenly you open up, and then the whole beauty of existence -- which is infinite! -- is yours. Then all the stars in the sky are within you. Then even the sky is not your limit; you don't have any limits anymore.

Silence gives you a chance to melt, merge, disappear, evaporate. And when you are not, you are -- for the first time you are. When you are not, God is, nirvana is, enlightenment is. When you are not, all is found -- and when you are, all is lost.

OSHO
The Dhammapada: The Way of the Buddha, Vol-1, Chapter-9

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 01, 2012 11:11 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Июньский выпуск делийского журнала "Мир Ошо" 2012 г.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 01, 2012 6:59 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Июльский выпуск делийского журнала "Мир Ошо" 2012 г.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 07, 2012 12:03 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Видео: Guru Purnima Celebration, Oshodham, New Delhi Клево!

Практик медитации.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 07, 2012 12:35 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Дхарма Махант писал(а):
Видео: Guru Purnima Celebration, Oshodham, New Delhi Клево!

Круто! Круто! Круто!
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 01, 2012 10:29 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Журнал "Мир Ошо" из Дели за август 2012 года на английском.

Gorakh Nath

Gorakh is the first link of a chain. Through him a new type of religion was born. Without Gorakh, there could be no Kabir, no Nanak, no Dadu, no Vajid, no Farid, no Meera - without Gorakh none of these are possible. The basic root of all of them is in Gorakh. Since then the temple has been built high. On this temple many golden spires have been raised... but the foundation stone is the foundation stone. Though the golden spires may be seen from afar, they cannot be more important than the foundation stone. And the foundation is not visible to anyone, but on this very stone stands the whole structure, all the walls, all the high peaks... The peaks are worshipped. People simply forget about the foundation. Gorakh has been similarly forgotten.

But India's whole 'sant' tradition - those innumerable devotees of love - is indebted to Gorakh. Just as without Patanjali there would be no possibility of yoga in India; as without Buddha the foundation stone of meditation would be uprooted; just as without Krishna the path of love would not find expression - similarly, without Gorakh the search that began for methods and techniques of sadhana, of spiritual practice to attain the ultimate truth would not have been possible. Gorakh made many discoveries within man for the inner search, more perhaps than anyone else has made. He has given so many methods, that in terms of methods Gorakh is the greatest inventor. He pushed open so many doors for going into man's inner being, he created so many doors that people got caught in them. Hence we have one word that remains with us - people have forgotten Gorakh - but not the word Gorakhdhandha, this word for maze remains. He gave so many methods, that people were confused, which method is right, which is wrong, which to do, which to drop? He gave so many methods that people became absolutely dumbfounded, hence the word Gorakhdhandha, maze. Now if somebody is entangled in something, we say, "What Gorakhdhandha have you gotten into?"

Gorakh had a rare individuality, similar to Einstein. Einstein gave such penetrating methods for investigating the truth of the universe, as no one before him had given. Yes, now they can be further developed, now a finer edge can be put on them. But Einstein has done the primary work. Those who follow will be secondary. Now they cannot be first. The road was first broken by Einstein. Many will come who improve this road: ones who build it up, ones who place the milestones, ones who beautify it and make it comfortable. Many people will come, but no one can take Einstein's place. In the inner world the same situation exists with Gorakh.

But why have people forgotten Gorakh? The milestones are remembered, the path breaker is forgotten. The ones who have decorated the path are remembered, the one who has first broken the path is forgotten. Forgotten because, those who come after have the leisure to dress it up. One who comes first, will be unpolished, unfinished. Gorakh is like a diamond just out of the mine. If Gorakh and Kabir are sitting together, you will be impressed by Kabir, not by Gorakh. Because Gorakh is a freshly mined diamond, but on Kabir the jewellers have worked hard, on him the chisel has worked hard, much polishing has been done.

Do you know that when the Kohinoor diamond was first discovered, the man who found it didn't know it was a Kohinoor? He had given it to his children to play with, thinking it was a pretty colored stone. He was a poor man. He had found the Kohinoor in the waters of a small river flowing through his fields. For months it remained in his house, the children kept on playing with it, they kept throwing it from one corner to another, it remained in the courtyard... You wouldn't have been able to recognize the Kohinoor. The Kohinoor's original weight was three times as much as it is today. The edges were set, it was polished, cut, its facets were brought out. Today only one third of the weight remains, but the value has become millions of times greater. The weight became less, the value increased, because it kept being refined - more and more polished.

If Kabir and Gorakh are sitting together, perhaps you won't even recognize Gorakh; because Gorakh is a diamond just removed from the Golconda mines. On Kabir much cutting has been done, the jewellers have worked hard... you will be able to recognize Kabir. Hence Gorakh has been forgotten. The foundation stones are forgotten.

You will be very surprised when you hear Gorakh's words. A little finishing is needed; they are uncut. This sharpening of the edges is what I am doing here. You will be amazed as you begin to know him a little. Gorakh has said the most essential. He has said the most valuable.

OSHO
Death is Divine, Chapter-1, Translated From Hindi “Maro Hey Jogi Maro”

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 03, 2012 7:58 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Image Sannyas is not a program at all: it is a process of de-programming.
But because you are programmed already, you will have to accept the process of de-programming...

Журнал "Мир Ошо" из Дели. Сентябрь 2012 года на английском.

"Jai Shree Osho Krishna!"
At Krishna Week Launch

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 03, 2012 7:16 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Журнал "Мир Ошо" из Дели. Октябрь 2012 года на английском.

http://oshoworld.livejournal.com/136677.html
http://swami-mahant.livejournal.com/163284.html
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/2648595/post242433929/

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 16, 2012 1:04 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 31, 2012 4:33 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Журнал "Мир Ошо" из Дели. Ноябрь 2012 года на английском

Видео: Творчество и празднование мира Ошо. Картины и танцы Дивьи Декшит в Нью-Дели. Октябрь 2012 г.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 02, 2012 9:48 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Журнал "Мир Ошо" из Дели. Декабрь 2012 года на английском

Последний раз редактировалось: Дхарма Махант (Вс Дек 02, 2012 10:26 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 02, 2012 10:02 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Книга "Просветлённые мистики востока" на английском!

Тилопа, Махакашьяпа, Лао Цзы, Чжуань Цзы, Баул,
и многие, многие другие - включая просветлённых людей 20-го века.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 02, 2013 12:42 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Журнал "Мир Ошо" из Дели за январь 2013 года на английском

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 02, 2013 12:59 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

OSHO: A MYSTIC WITHOUT FOLLOWERS

Millions of people around the world will be celebrating Osho's punyatithi (the day he left his body) on 19 January. They will be disciples, lovers, admirers - not followers. As a matter of fact, Osho does not have followers, as he did not want to have this particular species. He says that followers are blind and are nuisance in the world, as they, under the spell of mass hypnosis, keep fighting for their belief-systems. Osho does not believe in any belief-system, as so much violence has been happening in the name of belief. It is about time that we get rid of this epidemic.

Osho does not give any dogma to people - he has none. He does not teach any religion. He was born in Jaina religion but he does not belong to it or any other religion. He did read the scriptures of all religions, besides 100,000 books on all other subjects. He experimented with hundreds of meditation methods that the seekers of truth have been practicing for thousands of years. This makes him a real authority on all the meditation devices and the message of enlightened mystics from Ashtavakra to Zarathusthra. Osho radiates the unique fragrance of all the flowers that bloomed in the vast garden of spirituality--all the Buddhas, the Upanishdic sages, and all the Sufi, the Tao, the Tantra and the Zen masters and mystics. Osho has given discourses on hundreds of these illumined souls and has 650 titles to his credit, which is unparallel in the whole history of human consciousness.

So Osho is not a believer of any religion and his lovers are also not believers. His message is essentially a religiousness, and a religion. He does not believe in any imaginary God but he teaches godliness which is an existential reality. His religiousness is not a continuity of any belief system of the past, but freshness of a flower blossomed this morning in the morning sun today. He is a modern day mystic whose wisdom, clarity and humor have touched the lives of millions of people around the world. His insights are creating the conducive atmosphere or ' Atma-Sphere " for the emergence of what he calls the 'New Man' or Zorba, the Buddha - the combination of celebration, dance and song of Zorba and the silence, stillness and meditation of the Buddha, the meditation of the East and the materialism of the West. Zorba the Buddha is a totally new human being who is an awakened one, and he is life-affirmative and free. When someone asked Osho the definition of religion, Osho replied: To be in romance with life is religion.

Osho left his body on 19 January 1990. Many people had asked him what would happen after he left his body and would he have any successors. The media has also asked this question several times. His response was that "the very idea of succession is not the right idea in the world of consciousness. That's why I have said, I will not have successors. But you are right in saying that you will carry my love, my insight in your bones and in your blood. But don't use the word 'successor', rather use the words 'YOU WILL BE ME'. Why be so far away, a successor, when you can be me? BE SO EMPTY THAT I CAN MAKE A HOME IN YOU, that your emptiness can absorb my emptiness, that your heart can have the same dance as my heart. IT IS NOT SUCCESSION; IT IS TRANSMISSION.

He told his lovers: THE VERY IDEA OF SUCCESSION IS POLITICAL. Only one person can be a successor, so there is bound to be competition, ambition. There is bound to be a subtle struggle to be closer to the master, to force others away. It may not be on the surface but, underneath, the problem will remain in the disciples: "Who is going to be the successor?" I DESTROY THE WHOLE CONCEPTION. Every disciple who has loved has become one with the master. There is no need of any competition, nor one successor. It is for everybody who has offered himself in deep gratitude, who has become one in a certain sense with the master's presence. There is no need of any competition. Thousands can have the same experience, millions can have the same experience. To avoid politics in religion, I have said that I will not have successors. I want religion to be absolutely devoid of ambition, competition, being higher than another, putting everybody lower than oneself. With me, you are all equal.And I trust and love you, that you will prove this equality. In equals, there is no competition; there is a combined effort. YOU WILL ALL CARRY MY MESSAGE, BUT NOBODY WILL BE HIGHER OR LOWER, nobody will be a successor. All will be my lovers and they will carry me."

Swami Chaitanya Keerti

Ма Дхарм Джотти "100 историй для 10000 Будд"

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема