Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал
Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал FAQ Пользователи Поиск Группы Профиль Войти и проверить личные сообщения Вход Регистрация
 Санньяс ньюз Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2011 4:51 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

OSHO International, Pune - 3-х минутное видео на youtube от индийского канала "5 звёзд".
Его удалят в самом скором времени, так что смотрите, кому интересно Wink

Osho Trust wants to 'gift' R 8-cr property

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2011 8:57 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

и о чём там на видео. я на хинди не понимаю Smile
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Vishal
Практик медитации.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2011 1:01 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

kamal писал(а):
и о чём там на видео. я на хинди не понимаю Smile

А пора бы! Laughing
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2011 2:13 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

kamal
kamal писал(а):
и о чём там на видео

Там нагнетание ситуации вокруг OIF. Жареная утка для теленовостей. Кстати, видео самого резорта снималось похоже, что давно. Сейчас Mian Gate of Osho International resort вот так выглядят.

Нисарган и безвратные врата. Осень 2011 г. Laughing

То, что про возникшую ситуацию сказал Амрито. Вполне даже здраво.

Amrito Bhattarai
This is all silly propaganda by political wolves outside the resort who are playing dirty Indian politics to gain power in a place that is a space for meditation--not a political party. The idiotic naive responses of those whom are getting stirred up shows a lack of critical thinking and more a mob mentality. Instead of thanking the managers of the resort for keeping OSHO's message 24K and alive, people are simply aiming to be popes and priests of a message not meant to be dogmatized.

Amrito Bhattarai
LOL. They took out a loan at 65% loan to value to get work done around the commune--you can spin it any way you'd like, but that's normal organizational banking practice. If what you are propagating has any truth, then most of the developed world is owned/sold to banks.

Amrito Bhattarai
If you read the actual document clearly without bias, it clearly indicates that this "Darshan Trust follows the teachings of Osho's philosophy" on page 6, section 16. Also, if you read page 2. section 5, it gives an outline of OIF and it's relationship to many such "trusts" over the years and how they amalgamated into one functioning body. This presumption that this Trust does not already have a direct relationship to OSHO prior to this application is naive, and they have built these trusts more-so for tax-planning reasons. Jumping to conclusions that the Resort is being sold is ridiculous when a portion of rooms/land is being gifted to another non-profit Trust, which I'm sure is a pre-existing OSHO Trust anyways...

Amrito Bhattarai
Also, the term "gifting the property/money" is a common phrase in tax planning so that either business tax/income tax can be written off and money can be re-invested into the organization. I can invent my own trust, or several, over the years and start "gifting" my own income into it so that I can write it off on my final income tax--organizations and corporations do the same thing.

Отсюда

10/9/2011
Thank-you for contacting me regarding the article today in the DNA. I would like to make a point by point response and in addition will mention some highlights regarding expansion of the meditation resort over the years since Osho left his body.
First of all, there has been no application made to sell property of the meditation resort.
Secondly, with the permission of the Charity Commissioner, our property #9 has a mortgage against a small bank loan for renovations and upgrades that have occurred over the last three years including substantial costs to implement a world class security system. This loan practice is in the ordinary course of business, is current and in good standing and falls within our standard operating model.
The management committee has been in place for over 20 years as is the case for the Trustees and Directors. For your information, in terms of operations Osho International entered into a Joint Venture with Godrej Properties in order to carry out the construction of the Osho Guest House and the world famous, Osho Auditorium with a construction cost of 32 crores. 65 % of the construction cost of 32 crores came to the foundation from sales profits.
Over the 20 years since Osho left his body, 110,000 square feet of developed space has been created for use. When Osho left his body there was a total of 15,000 useable square feet, so in effect we have increased useable square feet by seven times! In addition, in this time we have added the front road development and the award winning Osho Teerth Park.
Regarding the people named in the article, Jayesh, Amrito and Yogendra, it should be noted that Jayesh and Amrito were respectively personally appointed Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Inner Circle by Osho.
All three have a major focus on International Media and making Osho available. To that end, Osho in now available in printed books in some 60 languages, and has been seen by some 19 million people on the Osho International YouTube Channel. Osho has a yearly digital reach of over 350 million digital impressions through, digital mediums including, osho.com, FaceBook and Twitter. While it took almost 30 years to have Osho published in the mentioned 60 languages it has taken just two years to have Osho video talks translated to that same figure.
The trustees and management team will continue with best efforts to best support the Osho proposal.
Yours truly,
Amrit Sadhana for the Management Team

One thing is very clear, in the last three years the Managing Team of the Meditation Resort, has put soooo much energy into renovating, security and beautifying the place, that anyone who has a little bit of an idea how things work, cannot seriously belief that this place is to be sold.

Everybody coming is in great appreciation of this beautification. The OSHO Living In model is appreciated by so many people staying inside the campus.

And we are looking very much forward of having a wonderful winter season, getting ready to receive many people who have already booked for the three way’s of the Living In program, as well as the OSHO Guesthouse and the Multiversity courses/trainings, specially the meditative therapies trainings and the OSHO Meditation: In-depth and Facilitating training from 6th-12th Jan., 2012.
If you have plans to come, please bring some material from your center with you, as we will provide several opportunities where you can present your place and activities in an “Osho in the world” minifair.
Please don’t hesitate to get back to us, if you have any more questions.

Otherwise we may see you for the OSHO Winter Festival 2nd-6th December, 2011.
With Love
Vatayana

Отсюда

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 11:03 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

ВАЖНО! Exclamation

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 3:45pm
Neelam writes an open letter to Jayesh, Amrito and Anando

Beloved Friends,

During the last few weeks, the media has been talking about the issues that concern the whole sannyas community around the world. It's sad to see how instead of intelligently dealing with the serious questions and real concerns of the sannyasins, you are trying to distract their attention by attacking me, using defamatory language, presenting lies in the name of facts. No matter how many letters and circulars you send to the centers, pay one million Rupees to publish your so-called facts in the big national newspapers, in several editions, to say that in the last year in His body "Osho dropped her", "He never saw her at all in his room", "He never mentioned her" - so on and so forth. This is not going to wipe out the fact.

The fact will remain the fact and I do not need your stamp on it, that I met him many times and He kept on showering His love on me.

During July 89 festival, when I went to get the books signed by Osho to give gifts to the artists, I asked Him, "How is your body?" He looked at me so lovingly and replied, "Your joy helps me to linger a little more in the body". Few weeks before He left his body, He told Shunyo, "Neelam looks so peaceful and happy!" (this has been mentioned in her book too). Instead of dropping me as you would like people to believe, the fact remains that Osho left me as the member of the inner circle, as His secretary for India. Besides on 23 Dec, '89 he created the Presidium and once again He chose me as "East West Connection". And Jayesh, you declared this in the presence of all the members of the inner circle in the Krishna House front office. In the same context, Anando, I would also like to remind you that in the month of December, 1989 on his drive back from Buddha Hall, Osho asked you to call me. We drove back with him. He said to me, "What about including Zareen in the inner circle?". I can go on and on to revive your memory, but I would rather like to come to the eal issues.

In one of the press interviews I have called you 'three dictators' and I mean it. I am referring to the arrogance, disrespect and dishonesty displayed by you three over these years.

Osho himself chose 21 members of the inner circle who could contribute in the administrative work and who had different areas of expertise. This was the 'decision making committee'. The members of the inner circle were for life, only to be replaced after death.

Osho left his body in Jan 90. I remember that sometimes the inner circle meetings would take a long time to come to a decision because we were all so different. And I also remember how your behaviour changed. In the name of Osho's guidance you three started dictating your decisions asking other members opinions simply how to implement them. When some of the members started raising their voice against it you started undermining their work, highlighting their weak points to humiliate them. As a result after one year members of the inner circle started leaving. The reasons given: "There is a certain hierarchy within the inner circle . We have suffered humiliation, disrespect and the subtle annihilation of our work. Jayesh and Amrito do not have our trust. We are often mistrustful of the interpretation of what Osho reportedly said in private and the policies created out of that".

Now 15 members out of 21 have been replaced. It's no longer Osho's inner circle nor it's functioning as a "policy making body". Osho had chosen the members in such a way that multidimensional growth of his work and the commune could happen. You have undermined His insight by undermining the members He chose. The result is one dimensional growth of His work. His commune which was a place for transformation, a seeker's paradise, is turned into merely a short term visitor's paradise. Osho's vision is not beautiful buildings and modern structures only. His vision is his people also on whom he has been working for so many years. It's sad to see that his people are sidelined, ignored and not listened to. The policies and rules are such that long time sannyasins do not feel welcomed anymore. The quality and the depth in the energy field is missing. If you would have loved and trusted the other members whom Osho chose and would have respected and supported their contribution in the work, the commune would have flourished in a multidimensional way, "Our beloved Osho's way".

Osho has talked hundreds of hours on the path of love and devotion. Now the argument is given that "devotion is outmoded and cultish. The newcomers will feel uncomfortable. It does not fit in a meditation resort." In this wave, Osho's beautiful picture at the front gate, in Buddha hall during meditations, on the cover of Osho Times has been removed except around Osho Full Moon Celebration time, Osho Times Asia Edition cover page has the photo, so that the assembled participants don't protest. His chair during W.R.B. is removed. Wearing of maroon and white robes during meditation camps in India is prohibited. To bow down in gratitude after the meditations in front of the podium or His picture is looked down upon. In the name of the third quantum leap, all these small devices which are a help in meditation have been taken away. Please, let this place remain juicy by respecting the uniqueness of the different paths. If you read Osho's book "The Hidden Mysteries" carefully, an understanding will arise and you will not use 'His Samadhi' for throwing out the garbage of the mind, doing 'No Mind' groups. You will treat 'His Samadhi' with reverence and sensitivity and a place to touch the depth of silence. The Samadhi is the magnetic field of the commune.

Please friends, we are sincere sannyasins who are concerned. Don't start arguing like lawyers. We are fellow travelers. We have already lost 15 members of inner circle who could have enriched the place with different dimensions of his vast vision. We have already lost most of his therapists who under His guidance made the multiversity the most successful growth process center in the world. The money was flowing in. I heard last year the attendance in the multiversity was so low that we could not even pay the bills. Please do not behave in an arrogant and disrespectful manner towards his people. It is absolutely contrary to his teachings. Osho has repeatedly given this message "make room for my people to contribute", "make my people happy". Anando should remember, how many times Osho used to ask us "Are my people happy?" And now, anybody expressing his unhappiness is labeled 'negative, is out to destroy the commune'. Disagreeing with the administrators does not mean disagreeing with Osho and the commune.

There is a fear in sannyasins. They are afraid in expressing the discontentment. They will be labeled as against Osho and his commune.

Please respect their freedom of speech. I trust, Osho and his work is strong enough to allow the airing of some disputes and the work will definitely go on flourishing.

Osho himself chose you as a chairman, vice chairman and the secretary to inner circle. He spent lot of time giving you the guidance on his work. You have put a lot of energy, time and money to expand the body of the commune so beautifully and aesthetically. A wonderful job has been done to reach the youth through internet. The visitors feel appy to enjoy the meditation resort facilities. Do you remember the ranch? Sheela was visiting Osho everyday for couple of hours. She was doing the work exactly under Osho's guidance, that's what she repeatedly said. Within three years she made the desert into an oasis, a beautiful city of Rajneeshpuram. In the last year, many times, many of us felt intuitively, that something somewhere was going into wrong direction. Some of us raised our voices. They were labeled as 'negative' and were thrown out. Mistrusting Sheela meant mistrusting Osho. Many of us did not say anything looking at the light side of her. The commune was becoming more and more beautiful and comfortable. But the people were becoming more and more unhappy and dissatisfied with the administration. What happened to the ranch, we all know. Let's not repeat that.

In January 1987, once again Osho made the Pune commune the world headquarters of his work. After the ranch experience he insisted every work to be done according to Indian law. Jayesh, you know it because you were fully involved with all the aspects of this work and you spent a lot of money and energy to legalize all the assets of the commune. But one thing you seem to have forgotten is that Osho, being an Indian citizen, could not have given or transferred the copyrights of his work to a European trust. It was illegal, because he had already given to a trust in India. Sheela must have managed this transfer illegally. That's precisely the reason he asked us to get everything transferred back to his headquarters in India. But it is a shock to know that instead of transferring the rights back to India, you started the whole process of getting everything secretly registered and copyrighted in Zurich, 18 months after Osho left his body. We came to know about it much later that in 1997 you had successfully copyrighted and trademarked his works in U.S.A. It became known to us through the internet and when some members of our publishing team would pronounce in our meetings- "about this we have to check with Pramod in New York".

Gradually this was being made clear to us that the New York was our publishing headquarters and most of our publication decisions were being taken there. We could not do anything without first checking with our New York office. This office gradually became more and more powerful, bypassing the process of decision making in Pune. During the same time our sannyasin publishers were also getting harsh letters of demanding royalties, or legal notices were being served to them if they did not fulfill your demands. Earlier Osho showered love on those who made Him available around the world because they did this work when no regular publisher would touch Osho, as he had become so controversial and had been deported from 22 countries. The same sannyasins who did this out of joy (even though they may have sold their properties etc) to get him published were horribly treated by you ten years later. This was the most shameful attitude. Instead of appreciation of their contribution you used the American arm-twisting methods with Osho lovers.

Now the present situation of the world headquarter of his work, the commune in Pune is:

Out of 880 signature paintings of Osho, only 40 are in his Lao Tzu library, rest 840 are in the warehouse in London. Out of thousands and thousands of his photographs (Osho is one of the most photographed man in the world) less than one thousand photographs are available in Pune, the rest are in London. The work departments in the commune are shrinking to the minimum. People are coming from India and around the world just for a week or two. The joy, the love, the laughter, the warm welcome and hugs, the depth of the meditative quality is becoming less and less.

What is totally objectionable is the applying of the trademark of Osho meditations in USA, when the master himself ridiculed it in a public discourse attended by 5000 people. He ridicules Mahesh Yogi for doing such a thing. Now, by doing the same thing, we are bringing tremendous amount of ridicule to our master. Anando, you may remember that in your presence Osho said that if you want to protect the purity of meditation, then the best way is to make them available in every nook and corner of the world. Osho is an enlightened mystic, a Buddha, not a mere author. His message is for the upliftment of whole

humanity and expansion of consciousness. How dare his chosen disciples shackle him with the fetters of rigid copyright laws of U.S.A. about which you are proud of, proclaiming that the US laws are very strong. Osho says: "Law is needed only when love is missing".

You have gone to the cruel track of law, forgetting the healing power of love, which Osho showered on all his sannyasins. You may be doing this only to please and serve some people of corporate world. You want to turn this commune into a corporation of your imagination. Well, in that case, you will have a body without soul, a painted and decorated corpse, as they do in America before burying the corpse.

I have been raising serious concerns about Osho's work. They are coming out of my deep love for Him and His place. Don't just brush them aside by giving silly reasons-'because of my anger with Osho' , 'political campaign against Osho's work'. We are all in love with the same master. We are all seekers working on ourselves through participating in his work. Let's look at these issues intelligently.

I have been talking to you for the last three years. I walked out in protest last year. I had no alternative than to respond to the press. The letter written by the management team to Keerti, to all the meditation centers in India and few friends had leaked out to the press. My "no comments" were provoking them to write their own stories based on your letter. Then I got a call from a friend in the commune that there is a message for you on the sticker desk "not to give Neelam a sticker to come in. Tell her to meet the management team first". It became clear that I am no more welcome to come in to meditate. Then I decided to respond to the press to discuss the real issues. Though I came to the commune two days later to be officially banned.

I personally don't like all our internal affairs talked in the press and public. But I feel that you are primarily responsible in creating this situation, as much as I am responsible in responding this way. Osho has showered so much love on us. I trust positive solutions will come out of this chaos. This too shall pass and soon one day we will laugh, dance, celebrate our togetherness.

With love
Neelam

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 04, 2011 6:20 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Osho Foundation's activities need to be probed

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2011 1:26 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Osho Foundation skips dates with charity commissioner
Published: Saturday, Nov 12, 2011, 11:38 IST
By Rajesh Rao | Place: Pune | Agency: DNA

After making a controversial application to the charity commissioner, Mumbai, to “gift” valuable property valued at more than Rs8 crore to an obscure trust in Delhi, representatives of Osho International Foundation (OIF) have failed to show up at two hearings conducted by the charity commissioner’s office.

Although hearings were scheduled on October 7 and 20, in connection with objections raised to the gift proposal, OIF representatives skipped them. The spokesperson for the trust, Amrit Sadhana, declined to give details and sent a cryptic message, “The matter is sub-judice.” читать целиком...

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 03, 2012 9:41 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Important Questions about the Ranch answered

Questions from SannyasNews. Answers from Jayananda, Sheela’s second husband who was with her for the Ranch period.

1. To what extent do you see Sheela as villain/ victim?

Sheela was a victim of stress and the ego. She did not start out as the person she became. The one that betrayed the ideas of the commune and of involvement of consciousness was a totally different person to the earlier Sheela.

2. Do you believe Osho used her, or was he working on her and getting something done that he wanted doing. Working on her and through her?

Of course, Osho used all of us, as sannyasins, to work on ourselves and to serve the commune.

3. Do you have any insight into why Sheela had Osho’s room bugged around 1983/85?

She was resentful of Osho choosing to communicate with other members of the community. She want to control all aspects of his life and the commune.

4. Do you feel that Sheela was guilty of crimes as ordinarily understood.

Yes, her rational was it was for the better good of the commune. In reality it was to justify her actions. It was to cement her control - remove any impediment to her total domination of the community.

For example the poisoning of the Dalles - was in order to elect members of the community to the governing board of the county. This would have removed the hold on the community’s ability to issue building permits. This in its turn was brought about when she insisted on building the Hotel on land we had previously zoned for exclusive farm use. That action had caused the county and state to lift our ability to self rule. That further justified her planning and carrying out the burning of the county’s planing office where the proof of her actions were documented. This was of course very futile, as there were copies in numerous files resting in lawyer’s offices around the state. The attempted murder of Amrito,(also Vevek). She wanted through removing Amrito and Vivek to control Lao Tzu with her own people……etc.

5. Sheela had never had any executive position in ordinary life as we understand it, would it have helped if someone had been Secretary with previous experience of such organizational power?

NO

6. Was Osho’s apparent Trust in Sheela a family thing? Osho’s father and Sheela’s father having had apparently some fairly close connection in the past?

NO

7. Do you feel like describing how it was to be Sheela’s husband, or was this just a perfunctory function? Do you consider her mental health as usually understood dipped badly from 1982 from your personal experience?

Long declining story. Worthy of comment which Niren documented via video which will be archived in Pune and perhaps in Oregon.

8. Do you have any insight over what happened with Sheela’s first husband?

He died in Pune in early 79. Later that year was when we got together. She was still grieving when I met her in November of 79.

9. Niren, Osho’s then lawyer during the Ranch period is gathering an archive of Sheela’s rise to power, and her years in power. Do you have any knowledge of where this will be lodged and can be accessed?

Certainly in Pune. Where else has not been decided.

10. Was the appointment of Sheela as Osho’s Secretary to replace Laxmi a sort of random happening based on Sheela’s ambition, or did Osho want to finish Laxmi’s tenure. She had seemed to do a good job up until her demise?

When Laxmi was unable to find land for an expansion of the commune in India he turned to Sheela and I. By spring of 80 he had turned over all Laxmi’s affairs to Sheela willingly, and with the belief the Sheela could be more helpful than Laxmi. (in America). He further kept Laxmi busy in India for as long as he could, until reluctantly she was invited to the Ranch. However he did not give her any work, but she was told to relax and enjoy meditation, and that it was not necessary to become involved in Commune affairs there.

11. Any Osho involvement in what happened?

During 1980,81,82 I often accompanied Sheela on her nightly visits to Osho. I sat in on many of these sessions. I heard about many of the sessions that I did not attend up to the end of the Ranch. In all this I never saw Osho’s hand or knowledge in what amounted to Sheela’s dirty tricks.

Her strident behaviour was related to, and known to Osho ,,, – but when she explained her actions and causes to Osho - she made it to appear that she was defending the community and sannyasins from threats coming from outside. When in reality it was her actions that too often were precipitating and magnifying the threats from the outside. When the outside world did not bow down to the demands and requests she was making, she would represent it to Osho as an attack on our community and or on sannyasins. Those who lived there and enjoyed the Ranch soon learned it was Sheela’s way, or the highway. The outside world never learned that lesson, and it turned out that we all had to hit the highway.

John “Jay” Shelfer

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 10, 2012 11:53 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Ex-ashramite Yogesh Thakkar

The Salvation Slide - публикация про Ошо резорт в индийской прессе (для читающих на английском).

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 26, 2013 7:35 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Osho: The First Buddha in the Dental Chair
Ошо: Первый Будда в стамотологическом кресле.

According to recent reports from Viha Connection magazine (West Coast, US) Devageet’s (Osho’s personal dentist’s) book, “Osho: The First Buddha in the Dental Chair” is about to be published by Sammasati publishing (Spring, 2013. Viha will be selling copies).

Devageet wrote this book in the nineties, after he left the “Inner Circle”. In 1999 he had email exchanges with Sannyasnews saying he was still seeking a publisher. It appeared, though he did not say so, that Osho International were not prepared to publish it.

For many, many years, those in charge of “Public Relaitons” around Osho seemed determined to bury the story about Osho’s use of nitrous oxide, usually with the unconvincing line that all the “sessions” were solely to do with his dental treatment. I always felt this was stretching credulity much too far. Some of the official commentators also said that there were no nitrous oxide sessions in Pune two. This always seemed unlikely.

So maybe next month we will get some truth, (though those of a sceptical disposition might well ask why this has taken so long?) ….

I myself always felt that Osho wanted this knowledge in the public domain long before – in 1985. Oddly enough in a rare alliance at the time, both Vivek, his personal carer, and Sheela his Secretary opposed all publication of the so called three nitrous books. (Glimpses of a Golden Childhood, Notes of a Madman, and Books I have loved.) However as the Ranch began to collapse Osho insisted all three were published, and in the first edition of “Notes of a Madman” pictures of Osho in the dental chair were heavily rumoured to have been withdrawn by Sheela - from the pages of the book at the last moment.

Hallucinogens have been part of the whole history of man’s acquaintance with this world. From the soma used by the ancient Indian seers, to all the shamanic literature and practice from many cultures. For my money it will help to have a less “sanitised” and western picture of the complete man. Osho’s tastes were shamanic, tantric and taoistic. This book may well shed fresh light on the complete man, as they say, in the round.

Parmartha
Отсюда

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 06, 2013 2:21 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Retiring Pope Harassed Osho

Pope Benedict Harassed Osho During 1980s

Osho World Press Statement: Let Truth be Revealed – Demand Osho Followers

As Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, Pope Benedict harassed Osho in USA, South America and many European countries during the eighties; 31 years later he has resigned due to mounting scandals in the Vatican and the Catholic Church.

“There is enough evidence that as Cardinal Ratzinger, Pope Benedict harassed Osho and prevented him from staying in over 20 countries. This needs to be investigated thoroughly to reveal the truth. Millions of Osho disciples across the globe want the truth to come out.” said Swami Chaitanya Keerti, a spokesperson of Osho World Foundation, New Delhi.

Osho has declared, “There is every possibility that the Pope (at the time, John Paul II) suggested that I should be thrown out of America, that my commune should be completely destroyed, because this was the first time that a man from the East had taken so many Christians out of the Christian fold. And particularly intelligent, young, educated, sophisticated people… professors, doctors, scientists, electronic engineers, Nobel Prize winners, artists, musicians….”

Giving the background of this harassment, Osho says, “The American government harassed me simply because of Christian pressure — in which there is every possibility that the Pope’s hand was involved, because Ronald Reagan had met the pope just a few days before I was arrested. He had just come back from the Vatican.” (The Sword and the Lotus, Ch4, Q3)

In this context, it is significant to note that before Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger became Pope Benedict XVI, Pope John Paul II named him ‘Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faithful’ or the Vatican’s modern inquisitorial office in 1981, responsible for opposing Osho in USA and many other countries.

“Now 28 years after hounding Osho out of the USA and 21 other countries, Pope Benedict resigned due to his deteriorated strength of the body and the mind he claims. Perhaps he gave up due to scandals involving his butler revealing the nefarious activities in the Vatican, and more importantly, the scandals about child sex abuse, money laundering and financial irregularities of the Vatican,” said Swami Keerti.

In fact, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) in Brussels issued a press statement claiming an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.

“It is most pertinent to note that the legacy of every Pope is soon forgotten after his death or will be forgotten after the resignation in the case of Pope Benedict, but the legacy of Osho in his insights in books and discourses as well as his meditations continues to attract and transform the lives of millions of people today,” said Swami Keerti.

On 1 February 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by ITCCS’s affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), ITCCS concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict XVI, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the ‘Holy See’ in Rome on 15 February 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory. Fearing all this, it is no wonder that Pope Benedict resigned.

The Vatican’s involvement in harassing Osho was declared a fact on 24 December 1989 by Ashok Row Kavi, an Indian columnist for the Bombay Sunday Mail. According to him, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger “is known to have operated behind the scenes in the expulsion of Rajneesh from America.” The information allegedly came from someone “very close” to Ratzinger, “the man who controls the Vatican’s policy against other religions.”

It is no coincidence that American President Ronald Reagan met the Pope in the Vatican just a few days before Osho had to leave Rajneeshpuram. After his arrest, Osho was poisoned by the American authorities while in prison. After extensive medical tests in Pune, it was determined that his ill health was due to this poisoning, wrote Kavi.

In his well-researched book, ‘A Passage to America’ Max Brecher (Bombay, Book Quest 1993) reveals that after Osho left the USA, a motion was introduced by the right-wing Christian Democrats into the political committee of the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France. The motion called on ministers “meeting in the framework of European political cooperation to do their utmost to ensure that the Bhagwan Leader [Osho] is no longer allowed to settle in any Community Member State.” Further, it expec­ted all member states “to take measures provided for in their legal systems to prevent his [Osho] residence on their territory.” The resolution died in committee, but at that time, all these European countries had, already on their own, or so it might seem, taken steps never to allow Osho within their borders, according to Brecher.

For further information, please contact:
Osho World Foundation
BG-09, Ansal Plaza, Khelgaon Marg
New Delhi, Phone: +91 9971992227

Отсюда

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 21, 2013 1:16 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Osho’s will surfaces mysteriously 23 years after death; sparks controversy

Osho’s ‘will’ causes dismay among followers

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 21, 2013 10:36 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Дхарма у Вас хорошо в 2ух словах получается смысл статей с нерусского передовать. ато I(ай) -> English lesson in Russian school... Embarassed
Тут то что говорится? Уж больно встревоженную фотку Оши вставили в статью. Shocked

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 21, 2013 3:17 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

mitiay
Если в двух словах, то там журналистские тёрки о собственности на наследие, и о происходящем после 23-х лет без Ошо.

Видео на хинди "Osho's will appears after 23 years, property dispute heats up"

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 03, 2013 3:55 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Image 'Osho Ashram is in the hands of foreigners'

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 19, 2014 9:00 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Osho Dancing Meditation Is Not My Thing

In a normal situation a live band, darkened room and dancing figures brings to mind an image of a nightclub. And in a way the Osho Auditorium, where the Osho Evening Meeting is held, looks like one from the outside with its neon blue lighting up the black pyramid building. But instead of women dressed in glitter and men gathered in clumps checking them out, figures enrobed in white spread across a black marble floor facing one direction, so that in some cases it’s impossible to tell one sex from another.
The bodies move in all forms of motion. Some writhe, some shake, some just hop from one foot to the other. A few just lie on the icy floor. The dancing is meaningless movement, an expression of whatever is inside each person. The gestures are as singular as each individual, no dancer moving in the same way as their neighbor.

At first I try to get into the music, moving my hips and arms to the beat. But in this room of total abandon I feel claustrophobic and oppressed. The pyramid ceiling seems to press down on me, and I can’t understand the meaning behind the movement, so I stop trying. For the rest of the dancing bit, I just hop from one foot to the other, watching others around me twist, turn, and trot to the beat.

Osho calls this dancing portion “A wild celebration of energy,” a way to be totally immersed and expended by yourself. I just can’t bring myself to celebrate this “energy,” because it feels too much like submitting my heart to myself, when it’s already been taken by another.

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 17, 2014 1:04 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Mystic Mantra: Ganja & yoga - читать публикацию на английском

"In Canada have introduced a new form of yoga — the ganja yoga — and soon this fad may spread across the globe." - Ганджа Йога набирает обороты, информирует общественность из Дели свами Чайтанья Кирти. “Yoga and marijuana together... It’s like putting salt on your food. It’s just a little enhancement.” - цитирует канадцев Chaitanya Keerti, editor of Osho World.. И я с ним отчасти согласен, Ошо был против употребления допингов при занятиях медитацией, древние мистики Индии их тоже не одобряли.

Есть ещё другая сторона вопроса - коммерческая. Сколько людей пойдут на группы к очередному "сертифицированному групплидеру"? Группы эти, (если Ошовская тема) всегда платные и не дешёвые. Групплидеру ведь надо оплатить перелёты/переезды, место проживания, питание, рекламу занятий, труд организаторов, плюс он сам хочет заработать, ибо вложился финансово для получения терапического сертификата... А что он даст за эти деньги? Ну кроме того, что вас же ЗА ВАШ СЧЁТ и поимеет морально, а в случае если это группа линии латиноса, или каких-то нео-тантристов, то там и в прямом смысле поимеют. Много-ли нынче желающих подписаться на это дело? По моим наблюдениям статистика популярности посещений таких медитационных сессий, даже и в России сейчас сходит на нет.

Группы в которых даются просто Ошо медитации (как то у Чайтаньи Кирти, например), они рассчитаны на индийский менталитет. Кроме того, по ценам в Индии они очень социальны - материально доступны, и студенту, и низкооплачиваемому служащему. Индусы у себя дома воздухом не торгуют, не ломят цен втридорога, как на изобильном, скучающем и уставшем от всего "материалистического" Западе, поэтому дире-дире, а коммуны свои они созидают.

From the Vedas, the most ancient book in the world, to Timothy Leary, man has always been attracted by drugs - alcohol, marijuana, opium. Why this attraction? It gives a glimpse into the innocent mind of the child again... - Когда нет должной сенситивности, но требуется результат, то западный человек прибегает к допингам, как Кирти в своей публикации, справедливо замечает. И самое главное - ЭТО ПОПУЛЯРНО, это набирает обороты, следовательно всегда найдутся те, кто захотят на новой волне заработать.

Для примера: участие в осенних группах с собиранием и использованием грибов семиланцеты (зонтика свободы) стоит от 150 евро в день. На эти группы в России по сарафанной почте за месяцы вперёд места забиваются. Хотя широкой их рекламы не делается, но они популярней любого Прашантама с десятком подобных групплидеров. Не знаю уж, хорошо это или нет, но расклад на сегодня именно такой. Посему Ганджа Йоге в Канаде быть, ну а что оно даст в дальнейшем западным людям - жизнь покажет. Во всяком случае, научные исследования данного явления точно напишут!

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема