Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал
Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал FAQ Пользователи Поиск Группы Профиль Войти и проверить личные сообщения Вход Регистрация
 Osho didn't teach me fear... Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Prem Kumari
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 01, 2011 2:51 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

This is story of sannyasin who was afraid of being banned , because one year ago he started group on Orkut for free sharing osho words..
recently he wanted to sit at osho samadhi in Pune but his past activities made problem for him...he start changing his identity on net to hide who was he..to be able to enter in osho resort Pune...
I am happy receiving his message and his realization afterwards..
Sannyasins are individuals , and with master in the heart -no fear or controll, just _be oneself!
It was nice game which helped him in his realization
::::::::::::::::::::::::
Цитата:
Osholove Osho January 1 at 8:17am Report
zora im leaving resort on today , than i strong feel that to chang my identity with fear of that they banned me its not good . im osho sanyaassin and my master never teach me fear they teach us courrage , and my greed for seeing samadhi is not any more because on last night ifound that for connect to my master i have no need to any palce and samadhi , master is on my heart...
so wgen i got some time than i again chaged my profile with original identity and remain always with them... whether they baaned or not...

Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 01, 2011 2:52 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Prem Kumari

Namaste

Congratulations with New Year celebrations! У костра

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 07, 2011 6:17 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Image Image

"Things can be copyrighted, thoughts cannot be copyrighted, and certainly meditation cannot be copyrighted. They are not things of the marketplace. "Nobody can monopolize anything. But perhaps the West cannot understand the difference between an objective commodity and an inner experience

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi has copyrighted transcendental meditation and just underneath in a small circle you will find written TM – that means trademark! For ten thousand years the East has been meditating and nobody has put trademarks upon meditations. And above all, that transcendental meditation is neither transcendental nor meditation... just a trademark.

I have told Neelam to reply to these people, "You don't understand what meditation is. It is nobody's belonging, possession. You cannot have any copyright. Perhaps if your country gives you trademarks and copyrights on things like meditation, then it will be good to have a copyright on stupidity. That will help the whole world to be relieved... Only you will be stupid and nobody else can be stupid; it will be illegal."
Osho.

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема