Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал
Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал FAQ Пользователи Поиск Группы Профиль Войти и проверить личные сообщения Вход Регистрация
 OSHO. ONLY ONE MASTER AT A TIME? Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
deva chahat
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 06, 2008 3:40 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

The Art of Dying Talks on Hasidism

Chapter-4 Let It Be So The third question:

OSHO. ONLY ONE MASTER AT A TIME.

I can understand and appreciate your difficulty. I am talking about too many Masters and too many paths and too many doors -- and it is natural that you may start getting confused.

But you can get confused only if you cling to my words. If you don't cling to my words I am saying the same thing again and again and again even though the words may be different and I may be using different approaches. And when I use any approach, any path, I am totally with it. Then I don't care about anything else. Even things that I have said before, I don't care about.

When I am talking about Hasids, I am a Hasid.And then I am totally involved in it. That's the only way to reveal its secret to you. If I remain uninvolved, if I remain without any passion, if I am just a spectator, a professor, just explaining things to you, it won't give you the insight that is Intended, it won't give you the vision. Then you will collect information and you will go home -- you will become more knowledgeable, but not wise.

So whenever I am speaking about any Master or any path or any scripture, I am totally in it, my involvement is absolute. In those moments nothing else exists for me because I am in a passion, I am passionately in love with that teaching.

Of course, I can understand your difficulty, because when I say passionately that Hasidism is the way, you become disturbed because one day I was saying Tantra is the way, another day I was saying Zen is the way, and another day I was saying Tao is the way. So now what is the way?

When I am talking about one way, I am that way. Don't cling to my words, listen to the wordless message. And if it hits your heart, if it sings in your heart, then you have found your way. Then forget everything I have said before or whatsoever I am going to say in future. Then you need not worry. You have found your key. Now you can open the lock.

I will go on talking because I am talking for millions. When you have found your key, enjoy whatsoever I say but don't again and again get disturbed by it. You have found your key, now I must talk for somebody else who has not yet found his key. When you have found your peace, your silence, your bliss, you have got what you were needing, but there are many others who have not got it. I will be talking for them and I will be using all the possibilities.

For example, when I am talking on Hasidism it may hit your heart deeply and your love may arise for this path. My passion may inflame you. That's why I speak with passion. If I speak with indifference as professors do.... I am not a professor. When I am speaking on Hasidism I am a Hasid rabbi. It is my path then that I am talking about. It is not somebody else's path that I am describing to you, it is my path that I have travelled, that J have loved, that I have known, that I have tasted. I am talking about my own experience, and if it hits and something clicks in your heart and prayer becomes your path, then forget whatsoever I am saying, then you need not reconsider again and again.

If it has not happened then you have to consider. If it has not happened then don't worry about it, forget all about it, I will be talking about something else, I will be opening another door. Maybe that is the door for you. But when you have found the door then don't be worried about other doors that I will be opening because all the doors lead to the same. Don't you be worried that you should enter THIS door -- maybe Osho is going to open another bigger and golden door. But they are all the same.

And the door that you have fallen in love with is the golden door for you. Now there is no other door if you have fallen in love with this door. And you will find others entering from other doors but when you reach to the very centre of existence, you will all be meeting there in tremendous love and brotherhood. Somebody will be a Hasid and somebody will be a Zen monk and somebody will be a Tibetan lama and somebody will be a Sufi and somebody has come through sitting silently and somebody has come dancing -- but in deep brotherhood at the centre all seekers meet.

I know it is very difficult. If you start choosing two Masters you will be in conflict. Never choose two Masters -- one is enough, more than enough.

When Mulla Nasrudin was dying he called his son, told him to come close and said to him, 'My son, I have one thing to say to you -- even though I know you will not listen, because I didn't listen to my own father when he was dying. He told me, "Nasrudin, don't chase women too much." But I could not resist; the temptation was too much. And I got involved with one woman, another woman....' He married nine women -- the maximum that the Koran permits.

And he said, 'I have created a hell. I suffered much. I know you don't listen but still I am saying it, because now I am departing and there will be no chance to say it to you. I know you will fall in love with women but at least remember one thing from your old man: My son, one at a time, one at a time. At least do that much.'

One at a time. If you fall in love with two women at a time, what does it show? It shows you have a split personality. You are schizophrenic, you are not one, you are two. If you fall in love with three women at a time then you are three. And there are people who fall in love with any woman they see. Whosoever is passing, suddenly they are in love. Every woman is their love object. They are a crowd. You can count how many persons live in you by counting how many women you fall in love with simultaneously. That's a very beautiful way to measure how many persons live in you, a very easy criterion.

But to fall in love with one woman makes you a unity, gives you a unison, you become total. You become sane because then there is no conflict.

I have heard.

The bride and bridegroom stepped into the hotel elevator and the pretty girl operator said, 'Hello, darling' to the bridegroom. Not another word was spoken until the couple alighted at their floor, when the bride exclaimed, 'Who was that hussy?' 'Now, don't you begin anything,' said the bridegroom quite worriedly. 'I'm going to have enough trouble on my hands explaining you to her tomorrow.'

Even to fall in love with two women is dangerous -- but to fall in love with two Masters is a million-fold more dangerous. Because the love of the woman may be only of the body, so the spirit goes only that far. Or at the most, the love of the woman may be of the mind, and the spirit goes only that far. But the love of the Master is of the soul and if you fall in love with two Masters your soul will be dividing, you will be totally disintegrated you will start falling in parts, you will not be able to remain together. You will simply lose all shape and all form, all integrity. And the whole point in being with a Master is to attain to integration.

Once you fall in love with a Master, remain. I am not saying that even when you are disillusioned remain with him. When you are disillusioned, he is no more your Master. Then there is no point in remaining with him. Then seek another.

But never be with two Masters in your mind simultaneously. Be decisive about it -- because this decision is no ordinary decision, it is very momentous. It will decide your whole being: its quality, its future.

OSHO

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 06, 2008 4:27 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

OSHO: The Compulsion to Reach Power and Prestige
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6eTcL4iGg&feature=related

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 06, 2008 4:46 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

relaxing water voice - dolphins
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=G9UkxuHId-M&feature=related

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 06, 2008 4:57 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

deva chahat
Thank you, our dear friend! It was beautiful and realy relaxing! Image

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 06, 2008 5:02 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Hi !! How are you ? Dear Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy friend!

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 06, 2008 5:16 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

deva chahat
I'm fine! Life is hard, but fortunately it's short... (joke) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 10, 2008 5:34 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

deva chahat & тинатин Very Happy Very Happy
Osho-Sufi in Moscow Wink

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 10, 2008 6:17 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

OSHO: Sufi Whirling
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeca3isOoW4&NR=1

VIDEO-WHIRLING MEDITATION-OSHO
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=jXVQV4BrWn8&feature=related

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 10, 2008 7:31 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Relax at Sargasso Sea
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=QIQ6Kz4c75E&feature=related

Последний раз редактировалось: deva chahat (Пт Сен 19, 2008 3:46 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
deva chahat
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 19, 2008 3:45 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

~Blue Ocean~
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=bc8vd2PIli8&feature=related
Question Question

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 19, 2008 4:14 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Mary Magdalene - Part 10
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=7zhOlNrd1CA&feature=related

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 19, 2008 6:01 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

OSHO: Compassion - The Ultimate Flowering of Love
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpfoh47L8iw

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 23, 2008 6:08 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Vipassana Comes In The End

Osho - Hari Om tat Sat #28

Idea Osho talks on Vipassana and He hit about S.N. Goenka.....

Читатель

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 29, 2008 5:39 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

deva chahat
Nice to meet you too. I am fantasy-writer from Russia.

Дхарма Махант писал(а):
Osho-Sufi in Moscow

Sufi in Moscow? Cool! Very Happy Is it the bridge near the Kievskiy vokzal on the picture? It's one of my favorite places in Moscow! And there was Sufi...
deva chahat
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 30, 2008 3:04 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Александр Клыгин hello!

Yeah...Very beautiful Sufi and place..

Sufi Music in Pune India
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=BwSnK6wkY3c
OMAR FARUK TEKBiLEK - GHiZEMLi
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=UslPfyRAg_U&feature=related

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 01, 2008 4:44 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Miles Davis: Blue In Green
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=xYqcMOKF4qM&feature=related

Читатель

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 01, 2008 6:29 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

OSHO IS THE ONLY MASTER FOR ALL THE TIMES!
deva chahat
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 04, 2008 5:57 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

I came to Pune yesterday. I went ashram , park , pyramid for meditation

too Smile Energy is cool , beautiful , meditativ ,, but outside is changed.

Yes, I need lot of meditation too. If we can meet in pune ,

very glad. Very Happy Wink

Последний раз редактировалось: deva chahat (Пт Ноя 07, 2008 5:37 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 04, 2008 5:59 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

deva chahat
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Be happy and enjoy!!! Wink Very Happy

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 04, 2008 6:17 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Yes ,, Smile Thank you Mahant and friends..

Lot of white Lotus opened in park this morning.

about 10 lotus.. 6month was fast or long ,, I cannot feel..

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема