Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал
Список форумов Русский ОШО Портал FAQ Пользователи Поиск Группы Профиль Войти и проверить личные сообщения Вход Регистрация
 Swami Veeresh and Osho Humaniversity Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 12, 2008 12:13 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

The Osho Humaniversity stand in Pune

Veeresh returned from his journey to India, where he was working in the Osho International Meditation Resort.
One of the highlights of this visit was a mini workshop 'Magic Osho Moments' where he shared his personal experiences meeting his master and friend Osho. Read about it here
Another highlight was Veeresh leading the AUM meditation in the Osho Auditorium. We expected 100 participants. What a surprise when 220 showed up and were full of enthusiasm. It was an energy explosion!

Veeresh mini workshop Magic Osho Moments

Osho once said to Veeresh about the AUM:
" …Visualize that you are sitting in a room and there are many windows. One window is sadness – you open it and you become sad. You are not sadness – the scene opens on sadness. You can open the window of anger, and you become angry. You can open the window of love, and you become loving. You can close all the windows and sit there. This is what eastern meditation is - close all the windows and sit there.
Negative windows have to be opened first, because society has closed them, and people have completely forgotten how to be angry. If you don’t know how to be angry, how can you know how to be in compassion? It is impossible. Compassion is a higher state and you have not even fulfilled the preliminary. The first step has not even been taken, so how can you take the last?
You move to anger. You open the window and go as far as you can so that you are finished with it. When you are finished with it, you are ready to open the door of compassion. It is exactly the opposite window. Once all that society has repressed surfaces – is relieved – you are cleansed. Once a person is cleansed, he will automatically start moving towards the positive windows.
Take his hand and lead him towards the window and he will move – because nobody wants to hate. Nobody wants to be angry, because one suffers through it. Everybody wants to love and to be loved. Everybody wants to live as beautiful a life as possible. One lives an ugly life, because one does not know how to live a beautiful life. One dreams about the beautiful and lives the ugly. The ugly has been repressed and that repression has culminated and corrupted the whole being, so that it becomes almost impossible to reach the higher dimension..."
Osho, Nothing to Loose But Your Head

Osho Plaza. Pune

Gallery of Oshoworld.ru Exclamation Very Happy

Последний раз редактировалось: Дхарма Махант (Пн Май 12, 2008 1:18 pm), всего редактировалось 4 раз(а)
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 12, 2008 12:24 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

VEERESH The Pune Talks

Introduction to the AUM Meditation

I want to share with you how I saw Osho dealing with problems.

I was walking around in Rajneeshpuram minding my own business. A Ma came up to me and said, "Be at this place tonight. Don't tell it to anyone. You are going to meet Osho."

I was standing there in the night and I realised that other people started to come. They were all center leaders from Europe. We were all standing there excited. They took us in a car and we ended up in Osho's trailer.

It was very interesting for me, because I was expecting to see a golden trailer, everything exclusive and expensive. I was shocked to see that everything was ordinary.

There were about twelve leaders and they told us to come into a room. His chair was there. They told us to sit in front of His chair and we saw all these cowboy hats. They were all stacked up near His chair. All twelve of us looked at each other and smiled, "Will we get a hat?"

What happened is that He started to call all the center leaders individually. "How is your center? How is the work going?" Then He took a hat and gave it to the person.

I have a friend, he is from Amsterdam, he was running a center at the time, and his name is Niketana. He was called to come forward. "How are you? How is the center? How is the work going?" Niketana said, "Good, good."

Then Osho took a hat and put it on him, but the hat was about three sizes too small. We were all looking at each other, trying to figure out what He was going to do now. Osho sat back, looking very serious. We all thought He would ask his secretary for a new hat. Osho was looking serious, wondering what He would do. Suddenly Osho got up from the seat, walked over, took the hat and pushed it over his head, forcing it down... He fixed it!

Because there are so many people, I asked my friends to assist me. I would like to show you who my assistants are. There is a guy over there called Pragan. He used to be Osho's bodyguard. Since he stopped being a bodyguard for Osho, he has been hanging out with me. I go to groups and he is there. I would like to think that he is there to make sure that everything is under control, but most of the time I'm trying to protect the group from him. (Laughter)

(Veeresh asks all the assistants to stand up in front of the group)

I want you to know my assistants. When you see them walking around looking very nervous, trying to control the situation, know that they are my assistants.

I am 61 years old and I have been doing groups for 33 years. Every time I do a group I have the same feeling; I'm scared, I'm hoping it will go well. That feeling has never left. Some people think that after doing this for 33 years it's easy. No - it is not!

A little history for those who have never done an AUM Meditation before:

In 1976 I was doing groups here and all group leaders were getting names for groups. Of course, I wanted the best name to fulfil my ego-trip. Osho, Bhagwan at the time, called me into His office and said, "You will do the AUM Marathon." I was so disappointed - thinking we would do chanting for 48 hours.

Over the years I have realised that not everybody would have the time do an AUM Marathon, because in the beginning it would be two days of positivity followed by two days of negativity. Then sometimes it would be another two days of negativity, followed by two days of positivity. Then I realised that not everybody in the world could do this kind of experience. Then we invented the AUM Meditation. It lasts for about 2 1/2 hours.

My theory was that if everybody in the world could do this, we wouldn't have any wars. That was my dream. It was a gift to my Master. I am very happy that you are all here. That is a little bit of the history: No more wars, but to get people to love each other instead of destroying each other.

In 1976 I would do Kundalini Meditation here in Pune and make sure that I had the right underwear on, shake and hope to get a date. I would look for a beautiful girl... Then after the meditation I would ask, "Hey, do you want to go to the Blue Diamond?" I understood that aside from becoming enlightened, meditations are for having dates. (Laughter!)

Some basic training: If you express anger TOTALLY, and there is no control, the result is you murder the other person - that's what war is about! If you express your anger and there is no control, you'll kill the person.

The reverse is true for fear. If you get so afraid, so afraid... you are committing suicide. You get a heart attack.

There is a symbol in the Bock-language for the genitals and that is the "E". If you use the "E" and you create a motion from here (points at the pelvic area) you have "E-motion'! That's what it's about, expressing your emotions.

Everybody knows that 1+1=2, this is right and this is wrong... Most people never make emotional decisions. They know that it is right, but they don't do it. It's your emotions that guide you! It is time to clear that up: cathart your feelings totally, so that you can be centered and know exactly what's right and what's wrong for you.

Most people in our society don't express their emotions and anger for more than 2-3 minutes or the police comes, or the neighbours freak out, or your mother stops you! Anger is not accepted in our society. You never get the chance to let go emotionally. You suppress it and then it comes out sideways.

I will show you the mask of, "If you don't get out of my way I'll bite your neck and kill you!" Most people will not allow that face to happen; it's the face of rage. Extreme anger becomes rage. The sides of the nose go up, the eyes go low, you flash the teeth, and the chin goes forward... That's the kind of face I want from you in the first stage (Veeresh shows how to do it). Imitate when you see other people's faces.

Everybody place your hands on the head and say, "No!" That's called a mind-fuck-no. When you say no from this area (points at the head) and people abuse you and you swallow it... Then you end up with tumours in your brain and horrible things in your body.

When you say no from this level (points at the throat) at the end of the meditation you will lose your voice. Because you have all this energy coming up and you constrict here... you lose your voice.

We are going to a deeper level (points at the chest). Everybody place your hands on the chest. This is the level when gorillas in the jungle are angry, you're in their property and they don't like that. It comes from the chest - NOOOOO... If you do this in a restaurant, everybody will stand up and walk away!

This (points at his belly) is the level I want you to scream from: three inches below your belly button; this is your power center. In martial arts this is where they get their energy. The important part of saying no from this level (pointing at the pelvis), (it is like in India when you take a shit) is that every muscle in your body has to be behind it - from your toes to the top of your head! When you say no from here, it's not volume, it's a contraction; every muscle in the body is involved. When you say it from here, every cell in your body gets turned on. It's a release and it's healthy.

I want you to get into your power; I want you to assume what they call in martial arts "the horse stand" or "the pyramid stand". Stand low! The feeling is that from any direction nobody can knock you off. Don't stand like an ice cream cone. Exaggerate. If you say it from here, you can do it all day long and every cell in your body gets turned on. That's called release - it's healthy. When I see you stand as an ice cream cone because you are afraid, the staff will come over and say, "Spread those knees, get lower." The lower the gravity, the better the grounding, the balance! That's a power stand. That's what happens in the first stage.

We will do the first stage in three parts. The first part will be "I am angry". You walk around screaming "I am angry". Then I'll stop it. The second part is "You hurt me", and the third part will be "I hate you". Don't worry; we will control it all, and we will explain it all.

Every time you tighten the fists you tighten the stomach. Tightening your fists is like a queue. Some people walk around and let their energy go... Or they are afraid of letting go and keep their fists on their back... Tall people like to abuse little people... Give each other space.

I don't want you to scream into each other's ears. It's possible to scream "I am angry" at three people at once, five people at once. It's not a courtesy thing. You might be screaming at someone, I might be screaming at you and three people might come walking in screaming at the three of us. It doesn't matter; it's free for all.

When you scream "I am angry", it's nice if you can free associate at the same time: "I am angry! You remind me of my father and you are laying trip on me! I don't want it!" That's an example of free association. "You hurt me and I'll never let you hurt me again. No more! You hurt me and I hate it when people hurt me! I don't want any more pain; I want love! I hate you and I'm going to kill you!" That's the free association.

Don't make it into a repetition: "I'm angry, I'm angry, I'm angry..." That creates dynamic tension, it creates muscles. Whatever comes to your mind, scream it out: "I'm angry, I want to go to the toilet! I'm angry and I want to get out of this room because it's driving me crazy! I'm angry and I don't want to say it any more! I'm angry and I hate this meditation!"

I don't care what you say, but don't repeat "I am angry". Free associate; give yourself permission. Say whatever comes to your mind. In psychoanalysis they spend years trying to get people into this first stage. We are doing it right from the beginning. "I'm angry! And let go! The first stage is a very aggressive stage. Don't push each other; don't spit on each other. Give each other space.

Chandrika:

Don't go out during this stage leaving the door open. During one stage stay in the room. If you have to go, go when there is a little break and close the door because we're going to be very loud.

If you do it for the first time and you feel scared, or you don't understand, come to us. We can give you a partner that is experienced and then you can easily do it together.

Veeresh:

We will keep reminding you. Make a horse stand, get deep down, make fists. I like you to say it in your own language so it has more meaning. It doesn't matter if anybody else understands. Who cares if anybody understands it? It's your trip. Whatever your language is, please say it in your language: "I'm angry and I'm going to destroy you! I'm angry and I had enough of you! I'm angry and I don't want any more!" If it's another language it's even better, because your mother language brings out the feeling.

Welcome to www.humaniversity

Знаток

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 26, 2008 9:45 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

deva chahat
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 07, 2008 5:27 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Open your heart
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2ekdBQdKo&feature=related

Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 22, 2008 3:57 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Kin-dza-dza (with English subtitles). Wink Exclamation Shocked - Famous Russian Movie... 20 Years old Very Happy Image

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 29, 2008 6:12 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Osho Humaniversity WOW 2008
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOApqG1Jzw

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 03, 2008 2:24 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Veeresh coming in Japan Smile Smile Smile

I go to there for meet today Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.humaniversity.nl/oshodo.htm

http://www.humaniversity.nl/lovable.html

Osho said ,, Veeresh is a real good man ..

Последний раз редактировалось: deva chahat (Чт Янв 15, 2009 8:30 am), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Дхарма Махант
Сталкер.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 03, 2008 7:34 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

deva chahat
In Russia some sudients from Veresh Academy also came in this year... But Sw. Veresh himself never been in Russia Laughing Wink

Russian video about Pune http://rutube.ru/tracks/15202.html Very Happy Exclamation

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 06, 2008 4:23 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

I joined Veeresh`s events in Japan.

It was very heartfull warm and tached our heart ...

Tears stood in my eyes.. I didn`t know , how is his love ...

We can feel OSHO`s heart from him... Embarassed

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема